Windows 10: GMX Email

Discus and support GMX Email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why am I getting my outgoing mail blocked by GMX. All help appreciated 161524 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Jul 28, 2020 at 5:47 PM.

1. AFTommy Win User

GMX Email

Why am I getting my outgoing mail blocked by GMX. All help appreciated

:)

2. GMX / Windows Mail emails not sending

Hi,

I use GMX for emails. I am using windows mail on my new laptop. When i create an email it sits in the outbox and doesnt send. No attachments so not a file size issue.

I can access GMX on line and send emails fine.

I have removed and reinstalled the GMX account on windows mail.

Can you please help / advise. I am a tech novice.

Many Thanks

Greg

gregcoltman1, Jul 28, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  3. gmx email on Lumia 920

i had the same problme but ill show you how i set my gmx on my lumia 920 that actually worked
    go to settings emails and account add acount > choose other account and type your gmx account and password then itll give your a message that it couldnt find ... press try again and then youl see next to try again the advanced option , hit advanced and
    itll let you choose between
    exhange activesync and internet email , hit the internet email option and type the folowing
    acount name - gmx
    your name - type your name
    incoming email server - pop.gmx.com
    acount type - POP3
    user name - type your gmx email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    outgoing (STMP) email server - smtp.gmx.com

and then hit sign in

hope this helps GMX Email :)

אליאס בשארה, Jul 28, 2020 at 6:17 PM
  4. GMX Email

gmx email on Lumia 920

thank you, this solved same problem on an 820. I could not find any other reference to the gmx incoming and
    outgoing email server names. On the Lumia 610 the setup is as simple as all the others. For the 820 I have been trying for a week now...

Thema:

GMX Email

1. GMX Email - Similar Threads - GMX Email

2. Outlook Email Quit Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook Email Quit Working After Windows Update: After the most recent Windows upgrade Outlook 2007 email quit working - get a "Not implemented" message when attempting to send/receive email....
  3. Emails from Amazon are showing a large header image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Emails from Amazon are showing a large header image: It looks fine when opening from the website. I'm not sure how do i fix this issue [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-amazon-are-showing-a-large-header/3ec6a715-0a24-4b14-8533-4eeba9a5fb1f
  4. Sending emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending emails: Since 15 July 2020 I have not been able to send emails. The email I "sent" is returned to me with a "Windows Error. " I am using the Windows mail app for Windows 10, I am on the Insider program but wish I weren't. I need some help please. Moved from: Email / Sending and...
  5. YAHOO FOR DEFAULT EMAIL THERE NO OPTION+FIX?

in Windows 10 Customization
    YAHOO FOR DEFAULT EMAIL THERE NO OPTION+FIX?: Hello, using windows 10 I want to make yahoo my default email, but on the drop down menu in default apps yahoo email is not there, how can i get it in there to select it? Thanks...
  6. Frozen screen on Microsoft and jumping about - no access to programs or email

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frozen screen on Microsoft and jumping about - no access to programs or email: Hi Since i started with thisnew microsoft update my computer has been having problems. I log on and the screen jumps to a Microsoft screen showing me what i can access but the screen has frozen and i cannot access other programs when the Microsoft page appears with the...
  7. Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 pro comp. Microsoft email account offline: My windows 10 pro, 16 gb, 1 terra, envy computer has suddenly begun telling me that my microsoft email account was offline, but I am writing this now from firefox browser on the same computer. I can actually open the hotmail.com which has been my active for yearsemail...
  8. Bitlocker Recovery Key with university email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker Recovery Key with university email: I used a university email to sign into Windows 10 on my personal device and needed to take the laptop to a repair shop. They needed the Bitlocker recovery key to get out of a repair loop, but when I signed in with the Azure account, it signs me in, and lists the device, but...
  9. I need to be able to save my sent emails outlook 2016- Need to now how to do this please...

I need to be able to save my sent emails outlook 2016- Need to now how to do this please...: I need to be able to save my sent emails outlook 2016- Need to now how to do this please window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-be-able-to-save-my-sent-emails-outlook/6d7cb723-4946-40a1-9bdb-7ef33b201aec
  10. GMX / Windows Mail emails not sending

GMX / Windows Mail emails not sending: Hi, I use GMX for emails. I am using windows mail on my new laptop. When i create an email it sits in the outbox and doesnt send. No attachments so not a file size issue. I can access GMX on line and send emails fine. I have removed and reinstalled the GMX account on...