Windows 10: GMX Email

Discus and support GMX Email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Why am I getting my outgoing mail blocked by GMX. All help appreciated 161524 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Jul 28, 2020.

1. AFTommy Win User

GMX Email

Why am I getting my outgoing mail blocked by GMX. All help appreciated

:)

AFTommy, Jul 28, 2020

2. GMX / Windows Mail emails not sending

Hi,

I use GMX for emails. I am using windows mail on my new laptop. When i create an email it sits in the outbox and doesnt send. No attachments so not a file size issue.

I can access GMX on line and send emails fine.

I have removed and reinstalled the GMX account on windows mail.

Can you please help / advise. I am a tech novice.

Many Thanks

Greg

gregcoltman1, Jul 28, 2020
  3. gmx email on Lumia 920

i had the same problme but ill show you how i set my gmx on my lumia 920 that actually worked
    go to settings emails and account add acount > choose other account and type your gmx account and password then itll give your a message that it couldnt find ... press try again and then youl see next to try again the advanced option , hit advanced and
    itll let you choose between
    exhange activesync and internet email , hit the internet email option and type the folowing
    acount name - gmx
    your name - type your name
    incoming email server - pop.gmx.com
    acount type - POP3
    user name - type your gmx email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    outgoing (STMP) email server - smtp.gmx.com

and then hit sign in

hope this helps GMX Email :)

אליאס בשארה, Jul 28, 2020
  4. GMX Email

gmx email on Lumia 920

thank you, this solved same problem on an 820. I could not find any other reference to the gmx incoming and
    outgoing email server names. On the Lumia 610 the setup is as simple as all the others. For the 820 I have been trying for a week now...

IdoMan_674, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

GMX Email

1. GMX Email - Similar Threads - GMX Email

2. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  3. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...: My less than symbol is now ;My greater than symbol is now :My and symbol is now / and my at symbol is now "My computer was working just fine yesterday and the day before. I went to work, I came home, and now my symbols on my HP laptop keyboard are mixed up, but just some of...
  4. I try to type the at symbol you use for email addresses and it gives me this " instead. My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Accessing GMX from Mail on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing GMX from Mail on Windows 11: I am trying, but failing, to get MAIL on a new Windows 11 laptop to sync with an existing POP3 GMX account.The account set-up seems to go OK and it appears in the list of MAIL Accounts, but I can never read or send any mails with that account. I keep getting a sync error...
  6. Accessing GMX from Mail on Windows 11

Accessing GMX from Mail on Windows 11: I am trying, but failing, to get MAIL on a new Windows 11 laptop to sync with an existing POP3 GMX account.The account set-up seems to go OK and it appears in the list of MAIL Accounts, but I can never read or send any mails with that account. I keep getting a sync error...
  7. How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support

How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support: How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX...
  8. How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support: How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX +1 8OO 972 882O Active Support.How to Contact GMX...
  9. Gmx mail will not send

Gmx mail will not send: My GMX mail account will not send on my win10 mail app. I can receive mail but cannot send. Other mail accounts work fine. I have tried deleting and re-installing account to no avail. I have tried every variation of smtp settings recommended from GMX and online helpers,...
  10. GMX / Windows Mail emails not sending

in Windows 10 Customization
    GMX / Windows Mail emails not sending: Hi, I use GMX for emails. I am using windows mail on my new laptop. When i create an email it sits in the outbox and doesnt send. No attachments so not a file size issue. I can access GMX on line and send emails fine. I have removed and reinstalled the GMX account on...