Windows 10: GNU Backgammon not working

Discus and support GNU Backgammon not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a 5(?) year old HP Pavilion laptop that had Vista which I upgraded to 7 and now to 10. I have always used GNU Backgammon and love it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by megabyte, Nov 7, 2015.

1. megabyte Win User

GNU Backgammon not working

I have a 5(?) year old HP Pavilion laptop that had Vista which I upgraded to 7 and now to 10. I have always used GNU Backgammon and love it. Unfortunately I cannot get it to work with 10. I have tried different downloads but they all have the same problem. When I click on it, I get the beginning few notes which lasts 2 seconds and then stops. Nothing opens. . I tried Troubleshooting and it comes up with Incompatible Program Detected..... GNUB is incompatible.

How can I fix this please?

:)

megabyte, Nov 7, 2015
  2. TopThis Win User

Backgammon not loading In windows 10.

my backgammon keeps loading and loading In windows 10 and loading, what gives

Original Title: backgammon

TopThis, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Jake555 Win User
    Why is Windows 10 so bad?

Switch to GNU/Linux. Windows is crappy, DRM-riddled, overly-complicated, malware.

I reccomend Debian GNU/Linux, but there are a lot others out there.

Jake555, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

GNU Backgammon not working

1. GNU Backgammon not working - Similar Threads - GNU Backgammon working

2. Backgammon Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backgammon Pro: Purchased game but it does not show. Game does not show the top 100 players https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backgammon-pro/f7a67056-c619-461c-8e06-47d5abcafcf0
  3. Backgammon Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Backgammon Pro: Purchased game but it does not show. Game does not show the top 100 players https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backgammon-pro/f7a67056-c619-461c-8e06-47d5abcafcf0
  4. MSN BACKGAMMON

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSN BACKGAMMON: Hello, I like to play MSN Backgammon There is a equest from masque.com to share my email information before I can join I DO NOT want to share with masque.com I wrote to them, and are not removing the "pop up" Can you remove in my account If not, will not play with...
  5. Problem with Backgammon Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Backgammon Game: Split from this thread. Windows 10, having problems with the free Backgammon game. It opens and begins play okay, but mid-game it recycles to the ad pop-up and then resumes game. This continues to happen regardless of my closing and restarting the computer or other...
  6. Internet backgammon not working, server apparently down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet backgammon not working, server apparently down: When I try to play Internet Backgammon I get the following error message: A network error occurred while communication with the game server. Error Code: 0x80041004 It would appear that the games server is down again, as it was about a year ago. Could someone please...
  7. MSN Backgammon free

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSN Backgammon free: I can't play with real players any more. It keeps cutting out as soon as I have a player, but can play with the computer only.. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-backgammon-free/ee9e4d5d-195e-41fa-9632-bd8c0f1f42e5
  8. MSN backgammon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN backgammon: I play backgammon on a regular basis and I am finding that MSN adjusting my scores without me even playing a game! I am tired of MSN manipulating the games and assume that all of the high scores are bogus as I am not allowed to progress beyond a certain threshold. I have...
  9. GNU acct'g

GNU acct'g: Do anyone on here know about GNU acct'g Like to know how to backup all files on a zip drive or to a desktop file and then I can copy to a zip drive Thanks 63723
  10. GNU won't open

GNU won't open: I have deleted something I guess because GNU cash won't open I get error saying "file://C:\users\Ben\Desktop\GNU.gnucash" not found Any help will be appreciated Thanks Ben 64040