Windows 10: GNU GRUB Help !!

Discus and support GNU GRUB Help !! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly restarted by it self and opened on this screen "GNUGRUB version 2.02 Minimal Bach-like line editingis supported. For the firstword,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QAIS_MAT, Mar 18, 2021.

1. GNU GRUB Help !!

My laptop suddenly restarted by it self and opened on this screen "GNUGRUB version 2.02 Minimal Bach-like line editingis supported. For the firstword, TAB lists possible command completions,Anywhere else TAB lists possibledeviceor file completion ." I know that if I write exit the computer will start ,but want to get rid of this screen . Need help please.

submitted by /u/QAIS_MAT
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QAIS_MAT, Mar 18, 2021

2. How to uninstall GNU GRUB without windows live USB

I have installed Ubuntu on my HP Pavilion laptop, Now I want to remove ubuntu, I have deleted the partition on which UBUNTU was uninstalled and I am left with the GNU BootLoader alias GNU GRUB.

Can you please help me to uninstall GNU GRUB.

AshishPapanai, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Cilekcigs Win User
    dual boot menu and gnu grub

in windows 10 i got only one os (that is win 10 ) and i still see dual boot menu and when i open my pc it starts from gnu grub please help

Cilekcigs, Mar 18, 2021
  4. GNU GRUB Help !!

How to be offered Ubuntu at time of boot (GNU GRUB?)

So hey -- I've done all the hard work but the last step has perplexed me. I've installed Ubuntu Budgie on a separate partition of my disk so that I can dual boot Win10 or Budgie.

(I'm doing this because I have a mini PC from Beelink and I'm attempting to see if Budgie is a 'lighter' OS than Win10 and, therefore, would help the Apollo Lake unit run even faster.)

My problem is that when I boot up the PC is supposed to ask me which OS I want. It doesn't. I've seen in tutorials that something called the GNU GRUB menu is what I need to have come up.

I know this is a Linux question but is there a Windows way to make Windows offer me a choice of which partition to use at boot?

Thanks

The Pool Man, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

GNU GRUB Help !!

1. GNU GRUB Help !! - Similar Threads - GNU GRUB Help

2. GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen: I’m trying to exit from GNU GRUB by typing exit but every time I enter the command it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gnu-grub-version-204-frozen/83ad45a1-e801-461a-bae8-adebe704df25
  3. GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GNU GRUB version 2.04 frozen: I’m trying to exit from GNU GRUB by typing exit but every time I enter the command it freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gnu-grub-version-204-frozen/83ad45a1-e801-461a-bae8-adebe704df25
  4. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    GNU GRUB issue: I recently deleted the KDE Neon partition in Disk Management Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite C55T. Now, I just have Windows 10 installed, only. When I restarted my laptop, I got into the GNU GRUB command line. I have tried the command below, but it did NOT work.chainloader...
  5. GNU GRUB issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU GRUB issue: I recently deleted the KDE Neon partition in Disk Management Windows 10 on a Toshiba Satellite C55T. Now, I just have Windows 10 installed, only. When I restarted my laptop, I got into the GNU GRUB command line. I have tried the command below, but it did NOT work.chainloader...
  6. GNU GRUB issue

7. GNU-GRUB on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GNU-GRUB on startup: For some reason, over the last month or two, my startup sequence includes a GNU-GRUB V2.04 "bash-like" startup, where I have to type "exit" to get to my home screen. Can you tell me why, and help me remove this strange boot sequence?...
  8. GNU-GRUB on startup

GNU-GRUB on startup: For some reason, over the last month or two, my startup sequence includes a GNU-GRUB V2.04 "bash-like" startup, where I have to type "exit" to get to my home screen. Can you tell me why, and help me remove this strange boot sequence?...
  9. GNU GRUB version 2.02 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GNU GRUB version 2.02 error: When I tried to open my laptop it said there was a error and it turned off when I tried to open it again there was a massage about GNU grub 2.02 error how do i solve it...
  10. Stuck in GNU grub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stuck in GNU grub: Tried to wipe Linux with disk partition manager... How to boot to windows? Win10 updated this morning if that helps...ls hd0,gpt3/ ??Lots of options Tried /efi file not found Safe to say no clue what I'm doing...