Windows 10: go back to earlier version of windows after latest update

Discus and support go back to earlier version of windows after latest update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I get a message when try to go back to earlier version of windows after October upgrade that I cannot go back as my upgrade was more than 10 days old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kalyan Borah, Dec 18, 2018.

1. go back to earlier version of windows after latest update

I get a message when try to go back to earlier version of windows after October upgrade that I cannot go back as my upgrade was more than 10 days old

:)

Kalyan Borah, Dec 18, 2018
  2. Al Burc Win User

Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Dec 18, 2018
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

go back to earlier version of windows after latest update [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

go back to earlier version of windows after latest update cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Dec 18, 2018
  4. user33331 Win User

go back to earlier version of windows after latest update

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

go back to earlier version of windows after latest update

1. go back to earlier version of windows after latest update - Similar Threads - earlier version latest

2. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.: Hi,I woke up this morning and as I went to login to my PC it was obviously doing some type of update because it was asking me to 'Finish Setting up your PC'. It then asked me to login to Windows all over again. It shows in my System properties that I'm still running Windows...
  3. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.: Hi,I woke up this morning and as I went to login to my PC it was obviously doing some type of update because it was asking me to 'Finish Setting up your PC'. It then asked me to login to Windows all over again. It shows in my System properties that I'm still running Windows...
  4. Windows 10 reverted back to earlier version from Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem after updating Windows to latest version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem after updating Windows to latest version: I used Wireless connection all the time, now when I dated to this latest version, I can't find any network. It says I have to use some Ethernet cable and there is no other option and I definitely do not want to buy a cable to stretch from my room to the internet room, is...
  6. Install an Earlier Version as Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Install an Earlier Version as Update: Is there a way to roll back W10 as an update after Go back to an earlier build is not available anymore? Without having to reinstall and setup everything again. Thank you. submitted by /u/antonioat8 [link] [comments]...
  7. Earlier versions of Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Earlier versions of Windows: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Enterprise, Build 17134. I have a software program that is only tested to Build 1709. Can I have both (or either) running on the new laptop, as it will only be used for running the software....
  8. how to go back to before latest windows 10 update

how to go back to before latest windows 10 update: How do I go back to before latest windows10 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-go-back-to-before-latest-windows-10-update/c770531d-b807-4600-8336-b83f828fe404
  9. Is there a way to "go back" to an earlier date in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to "go back" to an earlier date in Windows 10?: My PrintMaster program will not run. It wants to reinstall. Can I reset it like you could with other Windows versions? I have looked for setback, recovery to no avail. Drat! Thanks in advance! Eileen 70036
  10. Go back to an earlier build - Get started >>>> IS NOT WORKING.

Go back to an earlier build - Get started >>>> IS NOT WORKING.: Hello there. This is my first time posting in a windows forum so please bear with me. So, I tried the 1607 Anniversary Update from Windows 10 and it caused me lags and freezes in my desktop, so now I want to revert back to my former build. But, Windows is not letting me do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pc windows to earlier version after an update