Windows 10: Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.

Discus and support Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi,It looks like Microsoft has begun to reroll out the new Microsoft whiteboard. I don't like the new app, because it's clunky and I still feel that... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by StampyScouse, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.

Hi,It looks like Microsoft has begun to reroll out the new Microsoft whiteboard. I don't like the new app, because it's clunky and I still feel that many features are harder to access/missing. I also don't like that it doesn't automatically relaunch the last whiteboard I was on, and I don't like it opening the create panel everytime I open a whiteboard.Now, I have, at home, I downloaded the appxbundle from another site and just reinstalled it - that went fine. But I can't do that on a work/school pc, because I'm not an administrator. Is there any way to get back the older whiteboard without

:)

StampyScouse, Mar 24, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - March 17

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 1.301.0.210317 for Android:

What's New:
    • This version fixes a set of problems reported by users.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard - Apps on Google Play

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 21.10208.0.5610 for iOS:

What's New:
    • This release contains regular bug fixes and quality improvements.

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Mar 24, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - Sept. 6

Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes and tables as you draw. It enhances teamwork by allowing all team members to edit and comment directly on the canvas in real time, no matter where they are. And all your work stays safe in the cloud, ready to be picked back up from another location or device.

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 1.301.0.21071510 for Android:

What's New:
    • Performance optimizations, improved security, new features for you to explore.

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 21.10823.1.5770 for iOS:

What's New:

Brink, Mar 24, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version for Android and iOS - June 7

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 1.301.0.210531 for Android:

What's New:
    This release contains:
    • All Intune policy handling updates
    • Spinner fix that enables better load experience
    • New launcher screen

Microsoft Whiteboard app version 21.10503.0.5659 for iOS:

What's New:

Brink, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.

1. Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator. - Similar Threads - old version Microsoft

2. Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.: Hi,It looks like Microsoft has begun to reroll out the new Microsoft whiteboard. I don't like the new app, because it's clunky and I still feel that many features are harder to access/missing. I also don't like that it doesn't automatically relaunch the last whiteboard I was...
  3. Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Go back to the old version of Microsoft Whiteboard without being an administrator.: Hi,It looks like Microsoft has begun to reroll out the new Microsoft whiteboard. I don't like the new app, because it's clunky and I still feel that many features are harder to access/missing. I also don't like that it doesn't automatically relaunch the last whiteboard I was...
  4. Can't go back to administrator

Can't go back to administrator: Actually, I accidentally changed my account type from administrator to device owner and now I don't know how to make it right. There is no other administrator so I can't go back to admin....
  5. Can't go back to administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't go back to administrator: Actually, I accidentally changed my account type from administrator to device owner and now I don't know how to make it right. There is no other administrator so I can't go back to admin....
  6. Go back to Windows.old version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Go back to Windows.old version: I tried reinstalling Windows 10 to solve a small issue I had, tho now all of my files and settings are in Windows.old and reinstalling Windows didn't fix the problem I had. How do I discard this windows and go back to the version in Windows.old?...
  7. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  8. Using Microsoft Whiteboard without sign in

Using Microsoft Whiteboard without sign in: Hello, My 7 year old daughter just got a new Windows 10 laptop. I've created a local account for her on the computer. She'd like to use the Microsoft Whiteboard app in her leisure time, but the app is not usable as it's constantly asking her to sign in. She does not have...
  9. go back to previous version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    go back to previous version: hello! have a good day! i have an issue regarding windows 10, kindly need some assistance. currently i have upgraded windows 10 1803 to 1809 version. and i have also deleted windows.old folder from c drive. but i am facing some issues with 1809 version. is their any...
  10. New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Whiteboard version 1.1811022 for iOS: Microsoft Whiteboard provides a freeform intelligent canvas where teams can ideate, create, and collaborate visually via the cloud. Designed for pen and touch, it lets you write or draw as smoothly as you would with ink, while automatically recognizing and transforming shapes...