Windows 10: Go back to windows 7

Discus and support Go back to windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the recent update, my pc keeps freezing for no reason. I looked up for solutions but I only find that you should update your windows etc. So I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Arkonman, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Arkonman Win User

Go back to windows 7

After the recent update, my pc keeps freezing for no reason. I looked up for solutions but I only find that you should update your windows etc. So I did. It still runs like sh*****t and still freezes. I am really sick of this ridiculous situation because all of my work are on my pc. I make music. I compose music and all of my work is in my pc. If my pc keeps freezing like that and one that I could not use my computer. I am suing microsoft. That is why I need people to recognize my situation. This windows 10 bull sh**t is causing me lots of trouble. I need to attempt online classes but thanks to the microsoft, I can't. You cannot force people to use windows 10. This new windows is just garbage. Join with me to get the windows 7 back.

Petition . Go back to windows 7 . Change.org

:)

Arkonman, Oct 8, 2020
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Oct 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Go back to windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Go back to windows 7