Windows 10: Go back to Windows.old version

Discus and support Go back to Windows.old version in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried reinstalling Windows 10 to solve a small issue I had, tho now all of my files and settings are in Windows.old and reinstalling Windows didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Otoyo Raiu, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Go back to Windows.old version

I tried reinstalling Windows 10 to solve a small issue I had, tho now all of my files and settings are in Windows.old and reinstalling Windows didn't fix the problem I had. How do I discard this windows and go back to the version in Windows.old?

:)

Otoyo Raiu, Apr 5, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 5, 2021
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Go back to Windows.old version

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Go back to Windows.old version

1. Go back to Windows.old version - Similar Threads - old version

2. Windows 11 old versions issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 old versions issues: We have seen that on many machines that have a very old version of Windows, it generates errors to move to the latest update or does not update, we know if there is a solution for this....
  3. Windows 11 old versions issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 old versions issues: We have seen that on many machines that have a very old version of Windows, it generates errors to move to the latest update or does not update, we know if there is a solution for this....
  4. Windows 11 old versions issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 old versions issues: I have a windows 11 enterprice 10.0.19045.2006 and try move to the last version but not is possible Microsoft have a documentation what is the solition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-old-versions-issues/ae07d9c3-636d-41dc-8467-74e2da10c5a7
  5. Windows 11 old versions issues

Windows 11 old versions issues: I have a windows 11 enterprice 10.0.19045.2006 and try move to the last version but not is possible Microsoft have a documentation what is the solition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-old-versions-issues/ae07d9c3-636d-41dc-8467-74e2da10c5a7
  6. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  7. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...: My previous computer the motherboard crashed the boot drive became unreadable as a boot drive I rebuilt the computer motherboard and processor and ram and power supply and new motherboard has a m.2 ssd boot drive. I got a windows 10 temporary installation from Microsoft...
  8. I had a legit version of Windows 10 on old computer can I retrieve the WINDOWS 10...

9. I am trying to update windows because I am on a old version and it says my computer is up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to update windows because I am on a old version and it says my computer is up...: I am on Windows 10 Version 1607 and it wont let me update due to me being "up to date" I have attemped to restart multiple times and nothing has worked....
  10. I am trying to update windows because I am on a old version and it says my computer is up...

I am trying to update windows because I am on a old version and it says my computer is up...: I am on Windows 10 Version 1607 and it wont let me update due to me being "up to date" I have attemped to restart multiple times and nothing has worked....