Windows 10: Go Stream & Windows 10 storage space problem

Discus and support Go Stream & Windows 10 storage space problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I am currently trying to do a windows 10 clean install on my daughters HP Stream. Her system is Windows 10 home x64. The whole computer only has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaysieLane, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Go Stream & Windows 10 storage space problem

Hi, I am currently trying to do a windows 10 clean install on my daughters HP Stream. Her system is Windows 10 home x64. The whole computer only has a 25 gb hard drive. I've deleted everything I can from the computer that isn't critical to windows. It only cleared about 3gb of space. I have an external hard drive with plenty of space on it but when I try to run the windows 10 tool it still tells me there isn't enough space. How do I fix this issue to do a clean install on her system? Please help me

submitted by /u/DaysieLane
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaysieLane, Apr 21, 2020

2. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Can't Free Up Storage OnHP Stream 11 Running Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are unable to delete the temporary files and free up the storage space on Windows 10 Operating System, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article about:
    Free up drive space in Windows 10

Step 2: I suggest you to check the storage capacity of each of the drives in
    Windows Explorer.

• Press Windows key, type This PC, select it.
    • Right click on each of the drives and click on Properties.
    • Also, you can perform Disk Cleanup from the
      Step 2
      as well.
    • Select the files to be delete on each of the drives.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 21, 2020
  4. Go Stream & Windows 10 storage space problem

Lack of Storage Space and the HP Stream

Hi!

I have a relatively new HP Stream. It is driving me crazy. Windows wants to update, but it can't because there's not enough storage space. I've done everything I know to free up space, including following the directions, obtaining "help" and purchasing a flash
    drive. Nothing works!! I am very frustrated. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Am I missing something?

Thanks much, in advance!!

AndraHenderson, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

Go Stream & Windows 10 storage space problem

1. Go Stream & Windows 10 storage space problem - Similar Threads - Stream storage space

2. Storage space problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage space problem: I need to know how can I solve a storage space problem. I have a Huawei Matebook D15 with a hard disk of 512gb, but aparently I have been using a disk or partition I'm not sure if those are correct terms that's named 'Windows C:' but has only 80gb of storage space and there's...
  3. Storage Spaces Windows 10 major problems

Storage Spaces Windows 10 major problems: Hi. I am having major problems with Storage Spaces in Windows 10. Right now, I'm just trying to get all my data off the pool onto a separate drive, but I'm unable to do so. Here's the quick story: I set up a pool with four 2 terabyte drives and it functioned fine for...
  4. Storage Space/Malware problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Space/Malware problems: note: I know **** about computers. Please use layman's terms ok? A while back I got my computer infected with malware that bundled with dodgy software I got off the web. It's still there months after i'd deleted said software. I was planning to restart my PC to get rid of...
  5. Windows 10 Storage Spaces

Windows 10 Storage Spaces: Question; Have a RAID 0 storage pool in Windows 10. The storage pool has 952 GB of usable space, it currently has 6.06 GB of space used. I ran a system clean-up which wrote data to securely erase empty hard drive space. Now I get a warning that my storage pool is full. I...
  6. Problem with Storage Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Storage Space: My storage space is not loading. Below is a screen shot of the management screen: [img] I notice Warnings on 2 drives, but don't see how to tell what the warning is. They indicate 61% and 61% used, but I wouldn't think that close enough to be a problem with it starting. I...
  7. Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10: How to: Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10 How to Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. This tutorial will show you how to change the name, drive letter, and size of a storage space...
  8. Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10: How to: Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 How to Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. If you created a storage pool in Windows 8.1 and either remove drives from pools...
  9. Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10: How to: Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10 How to Create a Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. This tutorial will show you how to create a storage space for a storage pool in Windows...
  10. Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10: How to: Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 How to Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. When you create a new storage pool, it is named Storage pool by default. You may want to...