Windows 10: GO TO OPENER

Discus and support GO TO OPENER in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Gentili amici di Microsoft, Quest oggi mi sono imbatutto in un bel caso di Phising. Ho acceso il mio bel PC e quando ho aperto Google un... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by A.FD´82, Jul 8, 2018.

1. A.FD´82 Win User

GO TO OPENER

Gentili amici di Microsoft, Quest oggi mi sono imbatutto in un bel caso di Phising.

Ho acceso il mio bel PC e quando ho aperto Google un aggiornamento mi ha mandato in palla il PC, in automatico e partita l assistenza pop-up e vocale di Microsoft dove mi consigliava di chiamare il numero +41 26 588 04 36, molto gentili dove hanno iniziato aspiegarmi il problema, anzi all inizio il problema era il mio pc perche vecchio di 4 anni, ma il mio pc invece funziona benissimo. Comunque dopo quasi un ora al telefono praticamente dovevo pagare uno dei loro abonamenti consigliati per evitare questi problemi in futuro. Sto strigendo per non essere logoroico, ma ne successe in quest ora al tel con loro. 250€ 350€ e cosi via. allora ho capito che il disagio del mio pc e stato proprio un LORO tentativo di Phising, nel addescarmi come loro nuovo cliente.

Quindi se il vostro pc si blocca %temp% ripulite un po la RAM, e una controllatina al regedit ..

Con Microsoft mi sento molto al sicuro, e dp tanti anni mai successo nulla del Genere, pago l abonamento annuale e vado alla grande...

Buona giornata a tutti

ciao

:)

A.FD´82, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Frick Win User

GO TO OPENER

Hearthstone open beta

... is now open!

No wait, that's not the word.

The word is ASS.

Step 1. Download the client installer.

Step 2. The installer connects to the server, or at least tries to, overnight during which it just stops several times.

Step 3. Realize the installer is for the Battle.net unified launcher, and not Hearthstone as such.

Step 4. Install the Battle.net unified launcher. This may take a few hours, even after it's been downloaded as such, it's still just slow.

Step 4. Install Hearthstone. Wait for the app to crash a couple of times, wait for it to verify various stuff, then wait for the download to start.

Step 5. Wait for the download to finish. It is pretty quick actually, unless it just crashes.

Step 6. ASS

And no, I still have no compassion for the people bitching about EA servers.

Frick, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

GO TO OPENER

1. GO TO OPENER - Similar Threads - OPENER

2. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  3. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 HomeVersion: 10.0.19045 Build 19045Manufacturer: HPSystem Type: x64I'm trying to use an app from the Microsoft store but it refuses to open without Microsoft store also being able to open. It gave an error code when trying to open the store but I...
  4. How to Fix Microsoft Store Not Opening/Broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't open Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Microsoft store: Hi how are youi can't open the Microsoft store I've tried to repair it several times and reset it but still not working I've installed the win 10 22H update and scanned for viruses with windows defender offline and Malwarebytes, all threads have been deleted but still not...
  6. Can't open Microsoft store

Can't open Microsoft store: Hi how are youi can't open the Microsoft store I've tried to repair it several times and reset it but still not working I've installed the win 10 22H update and scanned for viruses with windows defender offline and Malwarebytes, all threads have been deleted but still not...
  7. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  8. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?: Hi! I unexpectedly had a power outage today while my computer was on, and when i turned it back on when the power was back the computers fan was running but I have no apps open and it's not overheating. I've tried shutting down and restarting but the fan is still running. How...
  9. How to fix computer fan running with no apps open and no overheating?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows terminal and Microsoft store don't open on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows terminal and Microsoft store don't open on Windows 10: I have been using windows terminal as my main terminal for quite a few years now. Today, I tried opening it and it did not open. I use cmd.exe as my default profile and it opens as Administrator, so I get the windows message to allow the action. I did not get that either. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GO TO OPENER COSA SERVE

2. go to opener

3. install go to opener

4. go to opener program,
  5. goto opener cosa serve,
  6. go to opener program scam,
  7. go to opener application,
  8. go to opener download,
  9. go to opener installer,
  10. what exactly does go to opener necessary,
  11. go to opener for pc,