Windows 10: Goal Seek Abismally Slow

Discus and support Goal Seek Abismally Slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently migrated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Enterprise. I am using Excel Office 365 MSO. Goal seek was running fine as it always has until... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christopher (MO RC-US, Jun 5, 2019.

1. Goal Seek Abismally Slow

I recently migrated from Windows 8 to Windows 10 Enterprise. I am using Excel Office 365 MSO. Goal seek was running fine as it always has until migrating to Windows 10. It is now abismally slow, so slow that it is a worthless function. Please fix as soon as possible. Nothing other than the migration is the difference, same files yadda yadda.

Best,

Chris

:)

Christopher (MO RC-US, Jun 5, 2019
  2. Joe98 Win User

Using Excel Goal Seek on a Microsoft phone

Yes we know that.

I have searched and searched but cannot learn whether or not Goal Seek is supported or not.

In my view, plus, minus, multiplied by, divided by, SUM and Goal Seek are the most used features in Excel on a mobile device.

Joe98, Jun 5, 2019
  3. Joe98 Win User

I have a Microsoft Lumia 520 phone running WIN 8.1.

The phone has Microsoft Office.

In Microsoft Excel, on the phone, I cannot locate the Goal seek function.

Where is Excel Goal Seek in Office Mobile?

Joe98, Jun 5, 2019
  4. Goal Seek Abismally Slow

The Goal Seek feature is not supported on the windows phone version of Excel.

Julie fka profjulie, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

Goal Seek Abismally Slow

1. Goal Seek Abismally Slow - Similar Threads - Goal Seek Abismally

2. Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Microsoft's goal to make users migrate to MacOS?: Since Windows 10 that I consider best OS so far, Windows 11 and related products are adding small regressions and inconveniences across the board.- You copied idiotic Apple rounded corners, do you now hire blind designers? Did no one really check how apps look when they are...
  3. Seeking Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking Help!: Hi, I am Sourav. Last 16th June one of my social networking account got hacked. Upon analysis I found I was a victim of Browser Hijacking via Cookies. The browser was Google Chrome. Hacker tried to hack my Amazon, Google,Spotify accounts too but somehow I managed to prevent....
  4. Seeking Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Seeking Help!: Hi, I am Sourav. Last 16th June one of my social networking account got hacked. Upon analysis I found I was a victim of Browser Hijacking via Cookies. The browser was Google Chrome. Hacker tried to hack my Amazon, Google,Spotify accounts too but somehow I managed to prevent....
  5. Seeking Help!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Seeking info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Seeking info: I need names of the people who are doing this & who were behind lowering my productivity & learning since more than a decade here , in Germany & other locations & who tried to create bad data , recommendations, people around me....
  7. Seeking info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Seeking info: I need names of the people who are doing this & who were behind lowering my productivity & learning since more than a decade here , in Germany & other locations & who tried to create bad data , recommendations, people around me....
  8. Seeking info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Seeking help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seeking help: Trying to install windows 10 pro 64 on my new laptop through a usb port on the options i get 5 options of windows 10 home windows 10 home n windows 10 pro windows 10 pro n and few other options i choose windows 10 pro as i bought windows 10 pro when i try to insert the...
  10. Seeking a simple setup.

in Windows 10 Support
    Seeking a simple setup.: Older rookie looking for the simplest setup for an e-mail program to send pictures. I have EasyMail for gmail now. Thanks for any help. 128040

Users found this page by searching for:

1. goal seek slow running