Windows 10: God Awful Sound from computer's one jack into a sound system. :(

Discus and support God Awful Sound from computer's one jack into a sound system. :( in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; No matter what I've tried, and I tried many many many ways to get windows 10 to acknowledge the Intel HD Def Sound Driver. The brand X that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kevindaly4, May 17, 2019.

1. God Awful Sound from computer's one jack into a sound system. :(

No matter what I've tried, and I tried many many many ways to get windows 10 to acknowledge the Intel HD Def Sound Driver. The brand X that the computer is using was found by troubleshooter to be inferior and in need of replacement. I am not being allowed to switch despite being told it is properly working! I came across Maaaaaanny articles online with (I lost Count) many many users with the same issue. What has Microsoft done!!!? Are you reading Microsoft!?? Is it time for an APPLE?

:)

kevindaly4, May 17, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, May 17, 2019
  3. sound input via jack

I am trying to record sound from my phone via a jack to jack input to Windows 10 with RealTec Hi Def sound. I can record from a headset plugged into the jack and from the buil-in microphone. Am not able to get any recording jack to jack other than a loud
    feed back sound. Is there any suggestion to solve this problem? thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

AlanChanning, May 17, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

God Awful Sound from computer's one jack into a sound system. :(

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue God Awful Sound from computer's one jack into a sound system. :( :p

cadaveca, May 17, 2019
Thema:

God Awful Sound from computer's one jack into a sound system. :(

1. God Awful Sound from computer's one jack into a sound system. :( - Similar Threads - God Awful Sound

2. No Sound From Black Jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound From Black Jack: Hi, Im having this weird issue when i have something plugged into the black jack on my motherboard no sound comes out from it.If i test using the realtek console it plays audio, but when watching something or playing music it does not play any sound, from the speaker plugged...
  3. No Sound From Black Jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sound From Black Jack: Hi, Im having this weird issue when i have something plugged into the black jack on my motherboard no sound comes out from it.If i test using the realtek console it plays audio, but when watching something or playing music it does not play any sound, from the speaker plugged...
  4. No sound from jack after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound from jack after windows update: Hello,I have issue, that windows doesn't allow to use device related to jack output:I tried to install/reinstall drivers - without luck.The same device works as expected on ubuntu 20.04.Device id details:PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1457&SUBSYS_CB861462&REV_00...
  5. No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack: I have a laptop with a clevo w240hu/250hux inside. It's intel core i3-2350M 2.3GhzI have formatted the laptop and tried to fresh install a windows 10 professional. Now the 3.5mm jack is not working. The speakers are fine. It's just when I plug the headphone jack, no sounds at...
  6. No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sounds from laptop's 3.5mm audio jack: I have a laptop with a clevo w240hu/250hux inside. It's intel core i3-2350M 2.3GhzI have formatted the laptop and tried to fresh install a windows 10 professional. Now the 3.5mm jack is not working. The speakers are fine. It's just when I plug the headphone jack, no sounds at...
  7. Dell E6400 - No Sound from Headphone Jack

Dell E6400 - No Sound from Headphone Jack: Working on a really old Dell E6400 laptop. The laptop speakers produce sound but when you plug in external speakers using the headphone jack, power supplied through USB port, there is no sound. When you look at the various sound panels nothing indicates the external speakers...
  8. Assigning one jack to one sound device

Assigning one jack to one sound device: I have an issue where both a front panel jack and a rear panel jack links to the same audio playback device below As shown, i can plug both my headphones and speakers into each jack, but only one appearsspeakers It is only if I unplug the speakers do i hear audio from my...
  9. no sound on output jack

no sound on output jack: I get sound out of my internal speakers, but no sound when I plug ear phones into the output jack. I've got a new HP laptop model - 17-BY1053DX with Windows 10. Thanks. 148833
  10. No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster

No sound from headphone jack on Rode Podcaster: Hi the problem i have is that the headphone jack on my rode podcaster dont play any sound from the computer. this is what i have tired to do to fix it I set it to default in the playback options and dissabld my normal sound card restared pc and still no sound when you right...