Windows 10: God mode

Discus and support God mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reinstalled Win 10 Pro version 1803 64 bit and lost the God mode file. I tried to reinstall via desktop but the file is empty. Any help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by F.B.B., Nov 1, 2018.

1. F.B.B. Win User

God mode

I reinstalled Win 10 Pro version 1803 64 bit and lost the God mode file. I tried to reinstall via desktop but the file is empty. Any help.

:)

F.B.B., Nov 1, 2018
  2. brianwall Win User

God Mode

At present God Mode works so will it work if CP is ditched?

brianwall, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Tony K Win User
    God Mode

Hi There. Yes it will and let's not forget the Power Users Context Menu > WinKey/X. A great feature introduced in 8 that I'm glad they kept in 10.

Attachment 43340

Tony K, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Vlad0 Win User

God mode

How to swich "God's mode" of windows 10 on?

Well, now I have the God's mode. But, nevertheless, I could not yet to start regedit.exe.

sfc /scannow is of no help God mode :(

When I start cmd from my favorite "Total explorer" I got the message:

"You must be an administrator running a console session in order to use sfc utility".

I AM an administrator, the session in TC seems to me to be "console", so I can not get what

the hell comp tells me to do?

How can I force cmd to run "as administrator"?

And regedit seems to be not in the list of God's gifts.

Vlad0, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

God mode

1. God mode - Similar Threads - God mode

2. How To Enable god mode in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Enable god mode in windows 11: How To Enable god mode in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-god-mode-in-windows-11/7270f0c0-b3cf-4ebb-a4d9-7751eb91b19a
  3. How To Enable god mode in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Enable god mode in windows 11: How To Enable god mode in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-god-mode-in-windows-11/7270f0c0-b3cf-4ebb-a4d9-7751eb91b19a
  4. How To Activate Windows 10 God Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How To Activate Windows 10 God Mode: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedditSecondSight [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/vtad4t/how_to_activate_windows_10_god_mode/
  5. How do I simply give myself all control and all permissions? Windows God Mode Cheat Code?

How do I simply give myself all control and all permissions? Windows God Mode Cheat Code?: Hello, I am a Windows tech with over 30 years of experience beginning with 3.11 for Workgroups. I tire of constantly running into things, every few months, where I need to figure out how to ungray a checkbox, or give myself a new permission, or whatever. I want my version...
  6. God Mode for Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    God Mode for Windows: God Mode For those who have not heard of this... You may very much like having God Mode. It is worth you, at least, taking a look at it. NB: Some items it has go to Settings and some still use C/P windows. Rt Clk on desktop > New Folder, Rename it God...
  7. God Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    God Mode: For those who have not heard of this... You may very much like having God Mode. It is worth you, at least, taking a look at it. NB: Some items it has go to Settings and some still use C/P windows. Rt Clk on desktop > New Folder, Rename it God...
  8. Exorcising God Mode

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Exorcising God Mode: A couple of years ago I created a super-user admin account. I never found much reason for keeping it but I'm having trouble deleting it. This problem may have been caused by some work I was doing and I received a message stating that if I continued I may lose the ability to...
  9. How to use God Mode in Windows 10

How to use God Mode in Windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CrankyBear [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekyri6/how_to_use_god_mode_in_windows_10/
  10. God Mode icon text missing after Creator

in Windows 10 Support
    God Mode icon text missing after Creator: Since installing Creators Update I have lost, and cannot re-display, the text under my "God Mode" icon on the desktop. It refuses to display after repeated attempts, or after deleting and remaking the folder setup. I have also re-built the icon cache. Once clicked, the icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. god mode thead