Windows 10: GoDaddy Email Essentials plan can't log-in to MS portal

Discus and support GoDaddy Email Essentials plan can't log-in to MS portal in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Our organization has subscribed domain and personalized email via Godaddy. Our plans are Email Essentials and Email Plus. Does our subscription in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ranel Johnmarcon, May 21, 2020.

1. GoDaddy Email Essentials plan can't log-in to MS portal

Our organization has subscribed domain and personalized email via Godaddy. Our plans are Email Essentials and Email Plus. Does our subscription in Godaddy is only limited to emails? Why I can't log in to Microsoft 365 admin center? or do we need to purchase Microsoft Office 365 subscription in order to access Microsoft 365 admin center?

:)

ranel Johnmarcon, May 21, 2020
  2. Anna Bol Win User

How do I get windows 8 mail to connect with my godaddy email....there is no option for a POP server...needed for my godaddy account to link

Hello Valerie,

To set up Windows Live Mail with your email, you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. You may follow these steps to setup your email account in Windows 8 mail:

1. Open Windows 8 Mail by clicking on the Mail tile in the Start menu.
    2. Hover the mouse cursor in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Accounts, and then click Add an account and configure the server and port settings.

We’d also like to know if this is the first time that you’re trying to set up your GoDaddy email in Windows 8 mail? We suggest you to get in touch with them to provide you the appropriate server and port settings.

We’ll keep an eye out on your response.

Anna Bol, May 21, 2020
  3. WP8 Email Problem with Godaddy Email

Hi,

I have problem with Godaddy Email using Windows Phone 8 on my Nokia Lumia 920. Since 1 weeks ago, my email can't sync for incoming message only(ERROR CODE : 800700B7) but I don't have a problem with outgoing message. I'm also try the solution from Godaddy like
    their email as below :

BEFORE YOU START: To set up your email client with your email, you need to know your IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. To find them, got to the InfoCenter and
    write down the information that displays under Email Server Settings.

To Set Up IMAP for Your Email Account

• Create an account with your email client.
    • In the client for which you want to configure IMAP, locate the IMAP settings and enter the following:

Username

Your full email address

Password

Your email account password

Incoming Mail Server

Your incoming IMAP server.

Outgoing Mail Server

Your outgoing SMTP server.

Incoming Port

Without SSL - 143

With SSL - 993

Outgoing Port

Without SSL - one of the following: 25, 80, 3535, 587

With SSL - 465

Questions :

1. How to setup incoming and outgoing port in WP8?

2. Is there any one have same problem and have the solution?

Thanks & Regards,

Benny

ZhangMin168, May 21, 2020
  4. GoDaddy Email Essentials plan can't log-in to MS portal

Attachment window pops up with Godaddy mail

I'm also having this exact same issue with MS Edge and Godaddy Webmail.

The Microsoft responder is an idiot. Don't keep telling your customers to do the same thing if they tell you that your suggestions didn't resolve the issue.

MS Edge brings up an attachment window when you select the godaddy webmail Compose button. It's not supposed to do that and other browser don't have this problem.

So Microsoft, find someone with a Godaddy email account, get someone from your Edge browser team and duplicate the issue so you can troubleshoot why Edge is reacting this way.

OBXredneckGeek, May 21, 2020
Thema:

GoDaddy Email Essentials plan can't log-in to MS portal

1. GoDaddy Email Essentials plan can't log-in to MS portal - Similar Threads - GoDaddy Email Essentials

2. I can't log in to the AF Portal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in to the AF Portal: I accidentally deleted the certificate for my CAC a while back and now I can't log in. I've tried fixing the issue so many times but nothing worked. I keep getting the same error code saying " No Client Certificate presented" followed by this error code number...
  3. I can't log in to the AF Portal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in to the AF Portal: I accidentally deleted the certificate for my CAC a while back and now I can't log in. I've tried fixing the issue so many times but nothing worked. I keep getting the same error code saying " No Client Certificate presented" followed by this error code number...
  4. logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11: Hello,I am trying to reset my password on my computer. I have tried going through the ctrl+alt+delete and sign-in options settings, but each time I get to a point where I change my password, it goes straight to my GoDaddy account. I can change my GoDaddy password, but this...
  5. logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11

logging in with password - issue with GoDaddy and Windows 11: Hello,I am trying to reset my password on my computer. I have tried going through the ctrl+alt+delete and sign-in options settings, but each time I get to a point where I change my password, it goes straight to my GoDaddy account. I can change my GoDaddy password, but this...
  6. can't log in to ms account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't log in to ms account: message;you reached the limit for account recovery requesthow many times do i have to request for help,, because of i forgot the password on new account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account/8dbf29ba-f417-4856-8e07-ab64c8140846
  7. can't log in to ms account

can't log in to ms account: message;you reached the limit for account recovery requesthow many times do i have to request for help,, because of i forgot the password on new account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-in-to-ms-account/8dbf29ba-f417-4856-8e07-ab64c8140846
  8. How reset password for MS Partner Portal? Who do I call / email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How reset password for MS Partner Portal? Who do I call / email?: I need to initiate a tech support call under Action Pack, and cant get in to the MS Partner Portal to get my credentials.How can I reset my password / who can I call / email?Thanks!...
  9. How reset password for MS Partner Portal? Who do I call / email?

How reset password for MS Partner Portal? Who do I call / email?: I need to initiate a tech support call under Action Pack, and cant get in to the MS Partner Portal to get my credentials.How can I reset my password / who can I call / email?Thanks!...
  10. MS Security Essentials

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Security Essentials: WInX comes with Defender, but I prefer Security Essentials. Is there a way to upgrade to MS Security Essentials? 4902