Windows 10: Gods Of Rome

Discus and support Gods Of Rome in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Why is gods of Rome no longer in Microsoft store? please put the game again in the Microsoft store. I like the game so much!... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ManafAlfarra, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Gods Of Rome

Why is gods of Rome no longer in Microsoft store? please put the game again in the Microsoft store. I like the game so much!

:)

ManafAlfarra, Sep 10, 2020

2. Gods Of Rome

Why is gods of rome not in the microsoft store?

ManafAlfarra, Sep 10, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Gods Of Rome

Hi Manaf

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

GameLoft (the developers of Gods of Rome) do not produce a Microsoft Store version of that game, it is the software developer that decides what platforms to support . ..

DaveM121, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Gods Of Rome

Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0

Source: Announcing Project Rome SDK for Android and iOS version 1.0! - Windows Developer Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Gods Of Rome

1. Gods Of Rome - Similar Threads - Gods Rome

2. Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!: I like Edge but I don't use it because I hate MSN. please get rid of MSN from Edge and from windows and Microsoft!!! MSN is obnoxious! I want to use the Edge browser but without MSN!!! please!...
  3. Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Edge browser but without MSN? help me for the love of God, thanks for that!: I like Edge but I don't use it because I hate MSN. please get rid of MSN from Edge and from windows and Microsoft!!! MSN is obnoxious! I want to use the Edge browser but without MSN!!! please!...
  4. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  5. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!: My 92 year old grandfather was forced to make an outlook account to install windows 10. he purchased a brand new machine with a brand new windows 10 license, and mistyped his password. I setup our account to email me for recovery issues.. We've tried multiple times to reset...
  6. Microsoft support is a god damn joke.. Seriously?!

7. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  8. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some god damn reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  9. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME GOD DAMN REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A...

10. Gods Of Rome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gods Of Rome: Why is gods of rome not in the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gods-of-rome/77003ff6-25be-4f39-b424-0f761234d957