Windows 10: goggle voice

Discus and support goggle voice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I have a goggle question does anybody know where to enable goggle voice cant find it in the settings? THANK YOU... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Jan 10, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

goggle voice

Hi

I have a goggle question does anybody know where to enable goggle voice cant find it in the settings?

THANK YOU

:)

TIMMY 067, Jan 10, 2020

2. goggles alternative

We have recently publish the Bingle goggles, an application specially designed for Windows 7 Phones and we hope that the application will be a further step of the original famous Google goggles application.

The Bingle goggles combines the power of Bing,
    Google, Yahoo & Facebook services into one app!

The following poweful services:

• Bing Translation,
    • Bing Language detection,
    • Google OCR,
    • Google Docs managing,
    • Google Translation,
    • Bing Search,
    • Google Search,
    • Yahoo Search,
    • Bing Text-To-Speech and
    • Facebook notes and posts services
    are integrated to work together into one application.

Check it on our site
    https://sites.google.com/site/milapplications/applications/bingle-goggles
    or directly from the Zune Marketplace: zune://navigate/?phoneappid=84e67f69-9b77-420e-9f00-92253949523a

M.I.L.Mobility in Life Applications, Jan 10, 2020
  3. jayjay22 Win User
    goggles alternative

does for windows phone 7 a software like google goggles exist, or does micrsoft developes something similar to goggles?

jayjay22, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

goggle voice

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

goggle voice

1. goggle voice - Similar Threads - goggle voice

2. after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone: i can't verify my google account, i do not have a phone, or another email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-creating-a-goggle-account-i-am-unable-to/40b077b8-2446-45f0-a8dc-da276f884ece
  3. after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone: i can't verify my google account, i do not have a phone, or another email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-creating-a-goggle-account-i-am-unable-to/40b077b8-2446-45f0-a8dc-da276f884ece
  4. goggle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    goggle: HiWhy in my settings shows the MCAFEE Default search engine no option to delete?where did it come from and how do I delete itThank youTIMMY 2 TOESManage search engines and site searchYou can use shortcuts in the address bar to quickly search a specific site or to use a...
  5. goggle

goggle: HiWhy in my settings shows the MCAFEE Default search engine no option to delete?where did it come from and how do I delete itThank youTIMMY 2 TOESManage search engines and site searchYou can use shortcuts in the address bar to quickly search a specific site or to use a...
  6. goggle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?: I want to get my photos off a xp laptop how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-photos-off-a-xp-computer-into-my/ef2192e8-f9ff-4ae7-990d-dcbcfe42c053
  8. Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?

Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?: I want to get my photos off a xp laptop how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-photos-off-a-xp-computer-into-my/ef2192e8-f9ff-4ae7-990d-dcbcfe42c053
  9. System32 keeps popping up and closes Goggle Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System32 keeps popping up and closes Goggle Chrome: This started to happen a while back and I don't know why. System 32 would periodically pop up and Close and re open Chrome. It would also send my searches to bing. I have restarted, uninstalled Chrome, searched for malware, but it just pops back up and does it. I am getting...
  10. Goggle voice?

in Windows 10 Support
    Goggle voice?: Hi Iam opening a goggle voice account and need a verification code sent to my phone to get a voice number Does it link to my phone number or just used to verify? EXC 1907 180632