Windows 10: GOGGLE

Discus and support GOGGLE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Why when searching different things on goggle this comes up every time?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Aug 10, 2021.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

GOGGLE

Why when searching different things on goggle this comes up every time?

:)

TIMMY 067, Aug 10, 2021

2. goggles alternative

We have recently publish the Bingle goggles, an application specially designed for Windows 7 Phones and we hope that the application will be a further step of the original famous Google goggles application.

The Bingle goggles combines the power of Bing,
    Google, Yahoo & Facebook services into one app!

The following poweful services:

• Bing Translation,
    • Bing Language detection,
    • Google OCR,
    • Google Docs managing,
    • Google Translation,
    • Bing Search,
    • Google Search,
    • Yahoo Search,
    • Bing Text-To-Speech and
    • Facebook notes and posts services
    are integrated to work together into one application.

Check it on our site
    https://sites.google.com/site/milapplications/applications/bingle-goggles
    or directly from the Zune Marketplace: zune://navigate/?phoneappid=84e67f69-9b77-420e-9f00-92253949523a

M.I.L.Mobility in Life Applications, Aug 10, 2021
  3. TIMMY 067 Win User
    GOGGLE ?

is this normal for goggle its not when i search just open goggle ?

TIMMY 067, Aug 10, 2021
  4. GOGGLE

Goggle Chromium

I have Goggle Chrome, which I want to keep..I don't want Goggle Chromium..how do I get rid of it!chromium

LindaLong2, Aug 10, 2021
Thema:

GOGGLE

1. GOGGLE - Similar Threads - GOGGLE

2. after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone: i can't verify my google account, i do not have a phone, or another email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-creating-a-goggle-account-i-am-unable-to/40b077b8-2446-45f0-a8dc-da276f884ece
  3. after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after creating a goggle account i am unable to verification. Idon't have a phone: i can't verify my google account, i do not have a phone, or another email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-creating-a-goggle-account-i-am-unable-to/40b077b8-2446-45f0-a8dc-da276f884ece
  4. goggle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    goggle: HiWhy in my settings shows the MCAFEE Default search engine no option to delete?where did it come from and how do I delete itThank youTIMMY 2 TOESManage search engines and site searchYou can use shortcuts in the address bar to quickly search a specific site or to use a...
  5. goggle

goggle: HiWhy in my settings shows the MCAFEE Default search engine no option to delete?where did it come from and how do I delete itThank youTIMMY 2 TOESManage search engines and site searchYou can use shortcuts in the address bar to quickly search a specific site or to use a...
  6. goggle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?: I want to get my photos off a xp laptop how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-photos-off-a-xp-computer-into-my/ef2192e8-f9ff-4ae7-990d-dcbcfe42c053
  8. Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?

Need to get photos off a xp computer into my goggle account?: I want to get my photos off a xp laptop how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-get-photos-off-a-xp-computer-into-my/ef2192e8-f9ff-4ae7-990d-dcbcfe42c053
  9. System32 keeps popping up and closes Goggle Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System32 keeps popping up and closes Goggle Chrome: This started to happen a while back and I don't know why. System 32 would periodically pop up and Close and re open Chrome. It would also send my searches to bing. I have restarted, uninstalled Chrome, searched for malware, but it just pops back up and does it. I am getting...
  10. Goggle chrome McAfee Virus on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Goggle chrome McAfee Virus on Windows 10: i kept getting this annoying notification on my computer saying that Chrome Antivirus software out of date update McAfee i don't use McAfee because i have Windows defender witch is far better than McAfee and I've never even had it installed or downloaded so after getting it...