Windows 10: Going back from windows 11 to 10

Discus and support Going back from windows 11 to 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While going back from windows 11 to windows 10 it's showing this message from more than 3 hours. Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AryanItaliya, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Going back from windows 11 to 10

While going back from windows 11 to windows 10 it's showing this message from more than 3 hours. Can anyone please tell me how much time it will take or what should do if it keeps rolling ?

:)

AryanItaliya, Dec 9, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2021
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 9, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Going back from windows 11 to 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 9, 2021
Thema:

Going back from windows 11 to 10

1. Going back from windows 11 to 10 - Similar Threads - Going

2. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  3. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins: Hello i have a Hp pavillion gaming laptop which has amd ryzen 5600h3.30ghz, 8 gigs of ram7.34 usable for some reason and gtx 1650 in it. it was working fine for 3 years but suddenly 3-4 days ago it started getting fps drops in almost all games. i used to play csgo 2 at...
  4. Fps drops for 10-20 seconds and then going back to normal and happening again after 2-4 mins

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  6. my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode

my computer wont show a sign in option after I tried to safe reboot or go into safe mode: my keyboard wont work, it wont show the time, I can only use the 3 things on the bottom and it lets me use my keyboard but never for anything useful such as any other type of reboot or recover backif it says there is no image please reply idkif you know of a fix or what this...
  7. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  8. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  9. Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?: Hello, I have a surface go 3 and I would like to know if I can use this laptop to write an exam with the lockdown browser. Will there be any problems if I do that and should I avoid using this laptopt? is there any possibility it will crash?...
  10. Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?

Can I use the lockdown browser for the surface go 3?: Hello, I have a surface go 3 and I would like to know if I can use this laptop to write an exam with the lockdown browser. Will there be any problems if I do that and should I avoid using this laptopt? is there any possibility it will crash?...