Windows 10: going back to 10130

Discus and support going back to 10130 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Going back to build 10130 until a new official build comes out due to the fact that the store will not open in 10147 and there are other glitches Ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Matt Siegel, Jun 21, 2015.

1. going back to 10130

Going back to build 10130 until a new official build comes out due to the fact that the store will not open in 10147 and there are other glitches Ive noticed as well.

:)

Matt Siegel, Jun 21, 2015
  2. lcskilly Win User

Can't open anything with a left click, aloso many other issues on Build 10122

Right now it is stuck on trying to download 10130

• fbl_impressive Professional 10130 - Error 0x80246017

Any help on getting around this and going straight to 10158

Skilly

lcskilly, Jun 21, 2015
  3. system hardware 5/14/15 not installing

Surface pro 3. I have tried going from fast to slow back to fast.... and it won't install..a.preview. 10130. is the last preview...thanks

Bill from Alturas, Jun 21, 2015
  4. crazyazz Win User

going back to 10130

Store works fine for me on 10147

crazyazz, Jun 21, 2015
  5. BunnyJ New Member
    I'm not having an issue with the store in build 10147. Seems to work very fast.

BunnyJ, Jun 21, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    It worked great for me as well but I went back to 10130 because it is an official release and I did not want any problems. Probably just over cautious.

7. Well the problems I had were the fact that the beta store would not open so i could not download any apps and the live tiles would not update.

8. badrobot Win User

going back to 10130

Did you upgrade or clean install 10147?

badrobot, Jun 21, 2015
  9. Upgrade. I dont want to and wont do a clean install because i cant afford to lose all my files, pics, etc even though I have them backed up.

10. wase4711 Win User
    well, if they are backed up, why are you paranoid about losing them?*Confused

wase4711, Jun 21, 2015
  11. badrobot Win User
    That's the main reason why. Most Win10 upgrades turns out to be very buggy that's why most of us here do a clean install on every build. Some are lucky. You should have a separate drive for your files so that it will be easy to fix problems when they arise.

badrobot, Jun 21, 2015
  12. Mystere Win User
    I'm sorry, but if you can't afford to lose your files, you shouldn't be using beta software. At all. A bug could completely obliterate everything at any time. I'm serious.

If re-installing is that much of a concern for you... you're playing Russian roulette.

Mystere, Jun 21, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

going back to 10130

Having a separate drive is best.. you can store your files there and if/when you need to re-install an OS you don't lose them

BunnyJ, Jun 21, 2015
  14. Well for me that is not a option at the moment. And i refuse to lose any important things(pics, etc.). So I am just going to go back to 10130 because I just tried re-installing 10147 and it did nothing to fix the broken beta store. I dont know how you others got the store to work in 10147 because I tried and everytime i try; the store immediately closes; like it just "flashes" on the screen then closes and wont open at all.

15. badrobot Win User
    There's a fix for it that might work:
    Store, Store (beta), and apps

badrobot, Jun 21, 2015
Thema:

going back to 10130

1. going back to 10130 - Similar Threads - going 10130

2. Is this install error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  3. Is this install error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  4. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  5. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  6. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  7. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  8. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

9. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....
  10. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....