Windows 10: going back to a previous date on Windows 10

Discus and support going back to a previous date on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i go back to settings on a previous date and get out of tablet mode?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GailRoberts3, Nov 30, 2018.

1. going back to a previous date on Windows 10

how do i go back to settings on a previous date and get out of tablet mode?

:)

GailRoberts3, Nov 30, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

going back to a previous date on Windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

going back to a previous date on Windows 10

1. going back to a previous date on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - going previous date

2. Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10: Hi,I'm having an issue here with a particular computer managed by our team. Located in Perth / AU, the date format before I changed was like mm/dd/yyyy. I change to dd/mm/yyyy as requested by a user but every time login the date format back to mm/dd/yyyy.I'm asking the user...
  3. Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10: Hi,I'm having an issue here with a particular computer managed by our team. Located in Perth / AU, the date format before I changed was like mm/dd/yyyy. I change to dd/mm/yyyy as requested by a user but every time login the date format back to mm/dd/yyyy.I'm asking the user...
  4. Date format back to previous setting in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Go back to previous version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Go back to previous version of Windows 10: Hi if I use “go back to previous version of windows 10 does it go back to 1909 because 20h2 is so damn slow and if I did that will it delete my files on D: drive or just C: system drive...
  6. Windows 10 not going back to a previous update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 not going back to a previous update: Recently my games have been stuttering badly and i assume its windows 10 since i've tried everything else, but going to recovery in settings and rolling back from to a previous version of windows 10 doesn't change anything and it stays on 1909 released on may 12th, can i get...
  7. Go back to previous

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Go back to previous: After recent Ten updates, this Toshiba Satellite M645 S 4070 is out of order. 1. wireless is unable to turn on. 2. touchpad and pointer stopped working. 3. unable to go to BIOS menu. they were working before the updates. After I reset Ten to previous version from...
  8. going back to a previous version of windows

going back to a previous version of windows: I'm thinking of going back to a previous version of windows right before the creators update (i think its the same as 1703). I don't like all the changes it caused, mainly not being able to rearrange my files the way i want to, that's a must have for me. Since i have never...
  9. Windows 10 date turn back to previous days

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 date turn back to previous days: Hi, some machine in my domains, upgraded to Windows 10, lost correct date and roll back to an old date. They have as time source the domain controller, that sync with external ntp. I see event id and i found a kernel-general id 1. 54764
  10. Going back to a previous build

Going back to a previous build: I have a Intel Compute Stick that is running WIN 10 Preview Edition. I would like to go back to the previous install. There are 2 files for old Win10 Installs, windows.old & windows.old (1) When I started to reinstall it gave me a warning "You Must have the password for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to go back to previous date