Windows 10: Going Back to Full-Screen Size

Discus and support Going Back to Full-Screen Size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While typing, the screen size on my computer went from full-size to shorter with large tabs (containing a minimized version of the content). I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JanLant, Jan 4, 2019.

1. JanLant Win User

Going Back to Full-Screen Size

While typing, the screen size on my computer went from full-size to shorter with large tabs (containing a minimized version of the content). I don't know how that happened. I want to go back to full screen size and the small tabs.

:)

JanLant, Jan 4, 2019
  2. TIGR Win User

Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Screen size does not fix.

Since the new upgrades the screen size is too big for my 7 YR old Toshiba Laptop, which I use constantly. I Can not access the x or the scroll bar. The character's are Hugh, stretched and distorted. I have followed every single step listed in troubleshooting
    and even paid two computer techs to fix it. NOTHING WORKS! There used to be a simple one step adjustment: Settings: Display: Screen Size. Neither, Resetting, troubleshooting app, driver updates, changing to another resolution (which btw is suggested as a
    fix but non existant) nothing works. I am at wits end. The last guy I paid to fix it suggested I just buy anew unit? I can't afford that. Please please address this issue asap. Thank you

Arose Krashmam, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Going Back to Full-Screen Size

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Going Back to Full-Screen Size

1. Going Back to Full-Screen Size - Similar Threads - Going Full Screen

2. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  3. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  4. how to make page go back to normal size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to make page go back to normal size: I went to my bank account on my laptop and must have accidently hit something and now that page is too big. It is the only page that is not a normal size, everything else I go on is the normal size. How do I fix it? I am not the most tech person there is, so explain in very...
  5. The Games wont go to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Games wont go to full screen: When I play Minecraft Java Edition when press fullscreen the Game crashes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-games-wont-go-to-full-screen/84ec3ba4-5588-408e-a2a3-3e575f465a5f
  6. Going back to original settings in scaling size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Going back to original settings in scaling size: A few days ago, in an effort to get my screen to fit properly on my 55" television, I made the mistake of going into the advanced scaling settings to try to create a customized scaling size. Now, I can't seem to undo it and go back to setting the scaling on the Display...
  7. Tabs go transparent and full-screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tabs go transparent and full-screen: so, i got a new AOC c27g1 monitor today and set it and the drivers up. i also go a Logitech g402 (may be relevant) and got the drivers for that. that is when i noticed, when moving a tab, it would become transparent and a box would pop-up around my screen and say "1" in the...
  8. restore full screen size

in Windows 10 Customization
    restore full screen size: Only a small portion of screen is showing, the bottom shows a distorted desktop. How to restore???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-full-screen-size/aa7dd2bb-c809-4082-8117-b2a015c0da39
  9. games won't go full screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    games won't go full screen: Just as the title says, my games wont go full screen, when i go to the option in game to change it go full screen it just reverts back to window mode....
  10. Stop Cortana going full-screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Cortana going full-screen: I'd like to be able to use Cortana to set timers without it taking up the screen so I have to use the X in the top right corner to continue to use my PC. Having to use my mouse to get Cortana out of the way undermines having been able to use my voice to set the timer. 88029

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoremyscreentofullscreen

2. return to full size

3. how to restore to my full screen

4. restore full size screen