Windows 10: Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!...

Discus and support Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; GOING BACK TO WINDOWS 10 TEN THOUGH I LOVE WINDOWS 11 ELEVEN BECAUSE I HATE THE NEW START MENU AND TASKBAR! DOES ANYONE ELESE FEEL THE SAME WAY? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewBeiler, Apr 21, 2022.

1. Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!...

GOING BACK TO WINDOWS 10 TEN THOUGH I LOVE WINDOWS 11 ELEVEN BECAUSE I HATE THE NEW START MENU AND TASKBAR! DOES ANYONE ELESE FEEL THE SAME WAY? I WONDER IF I GO BACK IF THE FREE UPDATE WILL STILL BE AVAILAB LE A YEAR FROM NOW? THIS ELEVEN IS A REMINDER OF THE SCREWUP OF WINDOWS 8.0 AND WINDOWS 8.1 !

:)

AndrewBeiler, Apr 21, 2022
  2. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Apr 21, 2022
  3. scevism Win User
    scevism, Apr 21, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!...

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!...

1. Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!... - Similar Threads - Going TEN Love

2. Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate: So I got a new pc over around 15 days ago and I really like W11. However MS Store is a different matter, wow updates are really really slow.. I got a free 1 month Xbox pass but I can't use it cause: Xbox needs to be updatedXbox Game Bar needs to be updated. Gaming Services...
  3. Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - I love, Microsoft Store I hate: So I got a new pc over around 15 days ago and I really like W11. However MS Store is a different matter, wow updates are really really slow.. I got a free 1 month Xbox pass but I can't use it cause: Xbox needs to be updatedXbox Game Bar needs to be updated. Gaming Services...
  4. Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!...

Going back to Windows 10 TEN. Love Windows 11 ELEVEN but HATE THE START MENU and TASKBAR!...: GOING BACK TO WINDOWS 10 TEN THOUGH I LOVE WINDOWS 11 ELEVEN BECAUSE I HATE THE NEW START MENU AND TASKBAR! DOES ANYONE ELESE FEEL THE SAME WAY? I WONDER IF I GO BACK IF THE FREE UPDATE WILL STILL BE AVAILAB LE A YEAR FROM NOW? THIS ELEVEN IS A REMINDER OF THE SCREWUP OF...
  5. How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10: Hello everyone,I would like to revert the Windows 11 start menu back to the look and size of Windows 10, how do I do that without installing extra programes.If I can't do this, I'll just change back to Windows 10....
  6. How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10

How To Revert Windows 11 Start Menu Back To Windows 10: Hello everyone,I would like to revert the Windows 11 start menu back to the look and size of Windows 10, how do I do that without installing extra programes.If I can't do this, I'll just change back to Windows 10....
  7. Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.: Hi there,I have had a days worth of problems with my windows laptop.A few days ago I logged into my work office 365 account via Edge. I was then unable to open Office Store. I then updated Windows 10. I then downloaded windows 11. Now I have lost my Taskbar and Start Menu....
  8. Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar and Start Menu are not showing.: Hi there,I have had a days worth of problems with my windows laptop.A few days ago I logged into my work office 365 account via Edge. I was then unable to open Office Store. I then updated Windows 10. I then downloaded windows 11. Now I have lost my Taskbar and Start Menu....
  9. I would love to go back to 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I would love to go back to 7: my computer auto update to windows 10 while i was out of the country. now the 30 days to go back are up and HP didnt send any recovery disc when I bought this new computer just over a yr ago. I would love to go back to 7 and have the act. code, but its no good with microsoft...
  10. How Do I Go Back to Windows 10 Start Menu ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Go Back to Windows 10 Start Menu ?: I feel like this is a dumb question but I can't find the answer anywhere. I am one of those that happens to like the new Windows 9/10 Start Menu system and, after I installed Windows 10, I took great pains to set it up the way I wanted it. (I upgraded from 7 or 8, I can't...