Windows 10: Going back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days

Discus and support Going back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Greetings. For reasons of incompatibility between my Dell V515w printer & Windows 10 I want to revert to Windows 7 since when I had Windows 7, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobertSukovich, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Going back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days

Greetings.

For reasons of incompatibility between my Dell V515w printer & Windows 10 I want to revert to Windows 7 since when I had Windows 7, I installed & used the printer successfully for a long time. I was not aware of the incompatibility between Window 10 & the printer when I installed Windows 10 on my computer. For whatever reason, I did not have problems using the V515w printer while on Windows 10, until within the last week. I cannot get the color capacity to read full or contain any ink when I go to check the capacity. Accordingly, the printer won't print unless the color cartridge contains enough ink to do so. So, now I'm thinking that I installed the printer while I was on Windows 7, so I will go back to windows 7. I followed the most popular instruction which advises to go to Settings then to Recovery and I will be presented with an option to go back to Windows 7 or 8 whichever I was on when I went to Windows 10. The option is not presented. Does that mean I am stuck with Windows 10, or is there another way?

:)

RobertSukovich, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Naelex Win User

Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Going back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days

Windows 7 Club

[/quote] 5. Reboot Windows 7 to enjoy another 30 days of free usage without worrying about activation nor even need to crack Windows 7.
    6. When the activation grace period countdown timer almost running down to 0 again, repeat the ‘rearm’ trick to enjoy another 30 days of Windows 7 for free. User can run the rearm command for maximum of 3 times.

As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info Click to expand...
    Im not even gonna bother saying welcome to the forum as your ass is already on the way out

FreedomEclipse, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Going back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days

1. Going back to windows 7 from windows 10 after 30 days - Similar Threads - Going days

2. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  3. Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 activation status after going back from 11 after 10 day window: i bought my laptop when i did, and have stayed on 10, because of the mandatory Secure Boot for Windows 11 since dual boot is important for my needs. my question is, if i go beyond the built-in option's time limit for going back to Windows 11 and reinstall 10 using the...
  4. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  5. Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...

Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gaming...: Since 4 days my laptops fans go crazy and then it force shutdownshappens only when gamingMy guess would be it overheats cuz after i touch my laptop its very hot...
  6. How to go back to win 10 from win 11 after 10 days?

How to go back to win 10 from win 11 after 10 days?: I want to go back to windows 10 since i prefer it but it has been over a year since windows 11 has been on my laptop,I got a Moniter with Windows 10 and a USB, If someone can, Please explain it in steps....
  7. How to go back to win 10 from win 11 after 10 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to go back to win 10 from win 11 after 10 days?: I want to go back to windows 10 since i prefer it but it has been over a year since windows 11 has been on my laptop,I got a Moniter with Windows 10 and a USB, If someone can, Please explain it in steps....
  8. I downloaded windows 11 cracked but my laptop was slow how do I go back after the 10 day period

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded windows 11 cracked but my laptop was slow how do I go back after the 10 day period: I decided to see how windows 11 cracked was and it was unsupported on my laptop so after the download I want to downgrade but I can’t because when I try to use the iso to format it on my usb from an app called Rufus 4.10p and now it keeps saying failed Laptop: HP Laptop 15...
  9. I downloaded windows 11 cracked but my laptop was slow how do I go back after the 10 day period

I downloaded windows 11 cracked but my laptop was slow how do I go back after the 10 day period: I decided to see how windows 11 cracked was and it was unsupported on my laptop so after the download I want to downgrade but I can’t because when I try to use the iso to format it on my usb from an app called Rufus 4.10p and now it keeps saying failed Laptop: HP Laptop 15...
  10. I downloaded windows 11 cracked but my laptop was slow how do I go back after the 10 day period

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade