Windows 10: Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate

Discus and support Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It has been a long time since I updated to Windows 10. My antivirus recommended me to delete all my restore points and my 30-days downgrading to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ASRock PC, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ASRock PC Win User

Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate

It has been a long time since I updated to Windows 10. My antivirus recommended me to delete all my restore points and my 30-days downgrading to my original version offer expired long ago. I am basically stuck at Windows 10 Pro at the moment. The thing is, I just can't handle it. It's too slow, my computer can't handle it anymore and I can't afford an upgrade. So I finally decided to go back. But how can I do this? I have archieved most of my important files and I'm going to upload them in a cloud, so I can get them back in case I lose everything. Problem is, how can I even get to that point? What If I get stuck at the key validation screen if I just download a Windows 7 Ultimate .iso and install it? I know my key but it turned out to be OEM:SLP. I don't even have a clue what this is. I learned that this type cannot be reused. Does that mean I'm stuck with Windows 10 Pro? Do I have chance to go back?

:)

ASRock PC, Aug 20, 2019
  2. Ralph650 Win User
    Ralph650, Aug 20, 2019
  3. Jizzler Win User
    No Ultimate Extras in Windows 7. But wait, it gets worse

Not a complete chart as others go into hundreds of feature differences, but this one is pretty clean *Smile Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate :)

Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate [​IMG]

I'm going with no less than Professional (Remote Desktop Host, Domain Join) and now researching features such as Booting from VHD and some other Ultimate features not listed on this chart) to see if it is worth it for me to go Ultimate.

Jizzler, Aug 20, 2019
  4. Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Aug 20, 2019
Thema:

Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate

1. Going back to Windows 7 Ultimate - Similar Threads - Going Ultimate

2. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....
  3. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....
  4. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  5. My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...

My account is "banned indefinitely", where do I go to file an appeal? What is the website...: hello, please see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-banned-indefinitely-where-do-i-go-to/9f34f104-5dd3-4b73-b2c4-cf5795b5509a
  6. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  7. Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there an update on laptop going to black screen after login page?: Since the past two weeks, we saw that users from our organization is getting black screen with cursor after some windows updates. They get to login screen, put in their credentials and then get to black screen. Tried system restore, uninstall latest updates and then had to...
  8. i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...: help kjsjesjdjn3inf3rnuirfn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cancelled-membership-for-xbox-game-ultimate-and/64ec5fb0-1dd3-48c7-a25f-e9ff913151d4
  9. i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...

i cancelled membership for Xbox game ultimate and it was 16 dollars and still haven't go my...: help kjsjesjdjn3inf3rnuirfn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cancelled-membership-for-xbox-game-ultimate-and/64ec5fb0-1dd3-48c7-a25f-e9ff913151d4
  10. HI I bought an xbox game pass ultimate and it should be there EA play but when I go to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HI I bought an xbox game pass ultimate and it should be there EA play but when I go to the...: and I am on PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-bought-an-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-and-it/3adbf1af-beeb-4e27-b9bc-4ea1725ee252