Windows 10: Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:)

Discus and support Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Am driving myself totally potty over this....*Redface In file explorer, whenever I open a folder with, say, audio in it....I'm presented with info I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by misterkevster, Aug 19, 2017.

1. Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:)

Am driving myself totally potty over this....*Redface
    In file explorer, whenever I open a folder with, say, audio in it....I'm presented with info I don't need (contributing artists for example) and don't see info I DO need (type for example).

How can I setup.....ideally a one time setup....to get the info I'm looking for?

So....I have audio files in folders, inside folders etc....

I don't use libraries BTW.....

:)

misterkevster, Aug 19, 2017
  2. anilsky Win User

Help Needed

Use The Oxygen phone manager II to get access.

Beware of the folder...

anilsky, Aug 19, 2017
  3. How do I enlarge the print/fonts on Microsoft Live Mail?

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Have Windows Live Mail open- go to the top of the program (Home, Folders, View, Accounts etc.). Click on the BLUE button to the LEFT of those - this will be on the upmost top left of the screen on your Windows Live Mail- small square blue button.

Scroll to OPTIONS > choose MAIL > choose
    COMPOSE
    tab, there you can change the fonts and setting for your Windows Live Mail.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 19, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:)

Brink, Aug 19, 2017
  5. Yippeeee!!!!
    Thanks for this.....you've made a quite old man slightly happier than he was....hehehe!!!!*Smile

misterkevster, Aug 19, 2017
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. I'm glad it could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:)

1. Going blue in the face over folder views.....oxygen please!!...:) - Similar Threads - Going blue face

2. Folder view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder view: Hi. In Windows 10 I could easily see if a folder contained some files because when viewing as large icons I could see the file thumbnail without opening the folder. I cannot find how to do this in Windows 11. Please help,,,,too much time spent trying to find files. Thanks...
  3. Folder view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder view: Hi. In Windows 10 I could easily see if a folder contained some files because when viewing as large icons I could see the file thumbnail without opening the folder. I cannot find how to do this in Windows 11. Please help,,,,too much time spent trying to find files. Thanks...
  4. Folder View

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder View: Does anyone know how to set ALL the Windows 10 folders to the same view and 'group by' setting? It's very tedious to have to go through every single folder to set them to be the same. Can this be done with a registry tweak?...
  5. Bluescreen während Oxygen not included

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen während Oxygen not included: Hallo, immer wenn ich ein bestimmtes Spiel spiele, Oxygen not included über steam, stürzt Windows in kurzen Abständen ab und endet in einem Bluescreen. Dies passiert bei keinem anderen Programm oder Spiel. Der Computer wird danach automatisch neugestartet. Meine Treiber...
  6. Folder view

Folder view: I want to change ALL my folders to show MEDIUM ICONS, even the default folder. So far everything I have tried has failed. The default view still comes up as DETAILS.. What is the best way to do this? Can DETAILS view be deleted? I will even consider using a registry hack if I...
  7. folders view

folders view: I want to change the order of columns in Details View in File Explorer and make that view the default for all folders on the computer. I also want to make all windows open maximized on the computer. Are there ways to accomplish those two things in Windows 10? I am updated...
  8. Over large view

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over large view: Hello, please i really need your help. My Asus pc has not given me problem until i upgrade to windows 10. After upgrading i start facing different issue one of it is over stretched view. After restart i encounter a much more very serious one. Which is over large view at the...
  9. folder views

in Windows 10 Support
    folder views: windows keeps changing my folder view on my usb drives... i have some folders set as small icons, some folders set as medium icons... but windows keeps changing to "details view" and no matter how many times i change it back windows will change it to details view again... it...
  10. Folder Views

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder Views: Is there a way to control whether folders individually or as a whole remember settings like, whether to display as list view or details? Remember column width? The way things display seem random. Generally it will either be list view or details, but sometimes, for example, I...