Windows 10: Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro

Discus and support Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Using FREE to paid 3d parties, what is your suggestions to be able to reinstall my current programs running with Win 7 pro, to win 10 pro Some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by zyzzyva57, Nov 5, 2018.

1. zyzzyva57 Win User

Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro

Using FREE to paid 3d parties, what is your suggestions to be able to reinstall my current programs running with Win 7 pro, to win 10 pro

Some programs, such as iTunes, I find tricky to re-set-up if upgraded, or moved--This, for sure is not an Apple question, but I have podcasts working the way I like, and want to keep

My data, such as Word files, etc., I have saved, so no issue

This is my main dread

Thank you

:)

zyzzyva57, Nov 5, 2018

2. Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Nov 7, 2018
  3. zyzzyva57 Win User

Using FREE to paid 3d parties, what is your suggestions to be able to reinstall my current programs running with Win 7 pro, to win 10 pro

Some programs, such as iTunes, I find tricky to re-set-up if upgraded, or moved--This, for sure is not an Apple question, but I have podcasts working the way I like, and want to keep

My data, such as Word files, etc., I have saved, so no issue

This is my main dread

Thank you

zyzzyva57, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro

eidairaman1, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro - Similar Threads - Going pro pro

2. Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro: I've been using windows 7 for 5 years now and I got a message from Microsoft saying windows 7 pc's are not in support anymore and I need to get a new pc. Of course I don't have the money for it so please tell me how to upgrade windows 7 pc to windows 10...
  3. I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro.: I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. Now EaseUS PartitionMaster Pro V7.01 brings up an alarm User Account Control and the app will not run....
  4. upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I have several times tried to upgrade my desktop dual boot Win XP and Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro using the downloaded ISO file, and keep my personal files and apps. It runs about 36 hours then fails. How can I make this upgrade? If not using the ISO file is there another...
  5. win 7 pro win 10 pro

win 7 pro win 10 pro: how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-pro-win-10-pro/931e1125-6737-4bec-821b-26fd3cc64bac
  6. Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating Win 10 pro with Win 7 pro: I installed Windows 10 pro as a VMware Workstation 14 Player Virtual Machine. I tried to activate it using the product key from an OEM Win7 pro DVD I purchased for a pc I built years ago (and then disassembled months ago). That didn't work. Any ideas? Thanks for any...
  7. Cheapest path to go from Win 7 Home to Win 10 Pro

Cheapest path to go from Win 7 Home to Win 10 Pro: I'm now running Win 7 Home on my old PC. I will be retiring my old PC for a new build and want to do a clean install of Win 10 Pro on the new build. I think the best/cheapest way for me to get to Win 10 Pro on the new build is to 1) install Win 10 Home on the new build and...
  8. Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro

Upgrade Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro: I purchased an upgrade to Win 10 Pro from a Microsoft certified seller. The problem I'm having is the upgrade keeps hanging up around 80% install. I'm running an MSI motherboard MSI Z975SSLI Krait Edition (MS 7922) 64 bit Intel core i5-4690 3.5 Ghz 38 GB memory. Can...
  9. Copy a VHD file from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Copy a VHD file from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro?: I have a licensed copy of XP running in XP Mode on a Win 7 Pro machine. I have seen instructions on the net for getting Hyper V up and running where I can create a new XP Mode VHD file, but, I would like to copy my own file from my Win 7 Pro machine (because it contains the...
  10. Win 7 Pro to Win 10

Win 7 Pro to Win 10: Upgraded, appeared to be fine. Now printer doesn't print. Shows as default, but won't print...*Sad 10819

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Going from win 7 to win 10