Windows 10: Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

Discus and support Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sales lycoschem.com, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of advanced display, choosing the maximum refresh rate possible. and that dosent works. I want to operate in 144hz

:)

Sales lycoschem.com, Apr 18, 2024

2. Monitor going black on 144 hz

Hey, i just bought a new PC with a 4070Ti gigabyte aero edition, when i connected it to my 2 monitors, 1 is 144 hz (odyssey g5) and other one is 60, the 144 went completely black and the 60 one kept going on and off. i bought new cables the 144 hz is connected with 2.1 hdmi. and the 60 is connected with hdmi on the monitor and dp into the pc. when i change the hz on the 144 hz monitor to 60. they work fine. but when i switch it back to 144 the problem returns. this never happend on my old computer. i disconnected the hdmi 144 from the monitor itself and reconnected and now it works fine on 144 but it also did yesterday and the problem returned this morning. also, yesterday at night i had windows updates and i chose update and restart, and after 9 hours there still was a black screen after installing and i had to turn it off and on with the button on the case. does anyone have an idea why this is happening? i also tried uninstalling graphic drivers with DDU and re-installing. same problem. thank you!

eyal meridan, Apr 18, 2024
  3. DarylAsem Win User
    Black line (horizontal) on the screen

Thanks for replying, actually the problem is a black single horizontal line, not a black screen.

DarylAsem, Apr 18, 2024
  4. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

horizontal black line on screen

Without you having posted a screenshot of it, it may point to either corrupted graphics drivers or a possible failing hardware part.

We don't know if the horizontal black line is at the top, bottom, middle or where on the screen or the thickness of it or anything else about it.

Hi

the line is fine, straight, black, horizontal, black and about 6cm long. It is situated 3cm from the bottom of the screen, and just to the right of centre. I have tried to take a screen shot of it but when I paste to Word it does not appear on the image.

MikeDunkley1, Apr 18, 2024
Thema:

Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

1. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ? - Similar Threads - Going black horizontal

2. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  3. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  4. How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?

How to solve horizontal lines and blurry screen?: Hello, I have this issue with my laptop for a couple of months now, I’ve had my laptop for atleast 4 years now but then my screen suddenly got very blurry and have these horizontal lines in the middle but aswell I’ve notice that the top of my screen is completely fine but the...
  5. Black horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black horizontal lines: "Dear Microsoft Support,I recently purchased a Windows Gateway laptop, and I've noticed that there are black horizontal lines appearing on the screen that won't go away. I've tried restarting the laptop and adjusting the display settings, but the issue persists. Could you...
  6. Black horizontal lines

Black horizontal lines: "Dear Microsoft Support,I recently purchased a Windows Gateway laptop, and I've noticed that there are black horizontal lines appearing on the screen that won't go away. I've tried restarting the laptop and adjusting the display settings, but the issue persists. Could you...
  7. Monitor going black on 144 hz

Monitor going black on 144 hz: Hey, i just bought a new PC with a 4070Ti gigabyte aero edition, when i connected it to my 2 monitors, 1 is 144 hz odyssey g5 and other one is 60, the 144 went completely black and the 60 one kept going on and off. i bought new cables the 144 hz is connected with 2.1 hdmi....
  8. Red Horizontal Lines ONLY over black videos / screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Red Horizontal Lines ONLY over black videos / screen: Product: HP Pavilion x360 Convertible 14m-dh0xxx Processor: Intel Core i5-8265U CPU 1.60GHz Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64 Bit Ever since Windows did an automatic update about a week ago, whenever I watch videos that have dark scenes mainly black, open photos...
  9. Laptop display keeps going back to 39 Hz instead of 60 Hz.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop display keeps going back to 39 Hz instead of 60 Hz.: Whenever I power off my Asus TUF FX505GT and power it on later the display is at 39 Hz and have to manually change it. Is their a setting or something where it keeps it at 60 Hz? I've looked online but couldn't find anything except 144 Hz dual monitors set ups and how they...
  10. partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    partial display, horizontal lines, flicker - SOLVED: as this is solved it is for information only, mainly aimed at those who also have this 'problem' suddenly my 23" samsung 2333 display started to flicker and give a partial display of my win screen with a lot of horizontal lines. see image. although i managed to get into...