Windows 10: going to relode windos 10

Discus and support going to relode windos 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; im going to relode windows 10 and I receved the windows DVD player free. will I get it free to reinstall on windows 10 or have to buy?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndrewDHooge, Jul 26, 2019.

1. going to relode windos 10

im going to relode windows 10 and I receved the windows DVD player free. will I get it free to reinstall on windows 10 or have to buy?

:)

AndrewDHooge, Jul 26, 2019

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 26, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • going to relode windos 10 [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. going to relode windos 10

computer doesn't go to sleep automatically

The only task in that list that is not a part of the system task is the "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor". We suggest that you end the said task by going again to the
    Task Scheduler. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Follow the steps that we have provided you before to display all running tasks.
    • Once all running tasks are displayed, select "FreeDownloadManagerNetworkMonitor", then click on
      End Task.

If ending its task doesn't resolve your concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall it by following the steps in this article:

Repair or remove programs in Windows 10
    . Once done, kindly check if the issue persists.

Kindly get back to us once you're done with the steps that we have provided.

Joshua Her1, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

going to relode windos 10

1. going to relode windos 10 - Similar Threads - going relode windos

2. Downgrade to Windos 10 There's NO GO BACK OPTION ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downgrade to Windos 10 There's NO GO BACK OPTION ?: HI, I upgraded my pc from windows 10 to windows 11 Before 3 days ,And now i'm trying to downgrade but there is no go back option.Is there any solution ?...
  3. Downgrade to Windos 10 There's NO GO BACK OPTION ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downgrade to Windos 10 There's NO GO BACK OPTION ?: HI, I upgraded my pc from windows 10 to windows 11 Before 3 days ,And now i'm trying to downgrade but there is no go back option.Is there any solution ?...
  4. windos 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  5. windos 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 10: i had windows ten on my computer when i brought it but i had to replace my motherboard and now my computer has gone to window 8. how came i get windows 10 back as i think it was a free upgrade they did when i drought it. i done seem to have a key code on my tower....
  6. windos 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windos 10 pro V1808. How to go to last version?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windos 10 pro V1808. How to go to last version?: Hi. I'm running Windows 0 Pro version 1808,, and want to know how can I go to Latest version. Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10-pro-v1808-how-to-go-to-last-version/6ab55f91-a2cb-4e03-8596-90826cb00979
  8. Windos 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windos 10: Hi guys Grateful for your advice or help to sort out my little problem. Everything was fine but few days ago I don't really know what happened , every time I switch on my laptop I keep getting the same picture. I tried to remove it but not successful. I will appreciate any...
  9. windos 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windos 10: ms word is free include in windows10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windos-10/b0b5e27f-eb8f-45c3-81dd-46a0ee83a241"
  10. Windos 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windos 10 update: Hi Team- My PC accepted an Update Window 10 last week. I've had tons of errors and worked my way through most of them. I reset my PC- Reinstalled the programs I need. However, I still have a GREEN screen when I wake up my PC. Once Microsoft starts and asks for my password...