Windows 10: Going to Windows 11

Discus and support Going to Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have met the requirements to go to windows 11 on PC health check, but when I go to the settings menu it tells me your pc does not meet the minimum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Derek Parrillo, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Going to Windows 11

I have met the requirements to go to windows 11 on PC health check, but when I go to the settings menu it tells me your pc does not meet the minimum requirements any suggestions?

:)

Derek Parrillo, Oct 1, 2022
  2. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • Going to Windows 11 [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

3. Karla Alm Win User
    Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Going to Windows 11

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Going to Windows 11

1. Going to Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Going

2. Is this install error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  3. Is this install error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  4. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  5. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  6. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  7. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 hard drive going into green screen: So I had a malware infection last night. I ran a few suggested apps, and was able to get my pc back up and running. But when I booted the PC this morning, it went to the dreaded green screen. Now it won't boot, boot repair isn't working does it ever?, and there is no option...
  8. Win10 hard drive going into green screen

9. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....
  10. How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!

How can I go from Windows 11 Pro Education to Windows 11 Pro at NO COST!!!: For me I DO NOT find that I will need the education version of windows. I am just wondering if I am able to go to windows 11 pro for FREE at no cost whatsoever....