Windows 10: gold padlock

Discus and support gold padlock in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi I cant remove the gold padlock from file I have on a old hard drive any help thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by stevengrigg1, May 6, 2020.

1. gold padlock

hi I cant remove the gold padlock from file I have on a old hard drive

any help thanks

:)

stevengrigg1, May 6, 2020
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, May 6, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Corsair Introduces Flash Padlock Secure USB 2.0 Drives

Corsair today launched the "Flash Padlock” family of affordable USB 2.0 drives, the safest way to secure your data while on the go. Priced starting at only $29.99, the Flash Padlock line of affordable USB 2.0 flash drives address the need for secure data storage through hardware technology, rather than software. Flash Padlock features "Auto-Locking," so the user doesn’t need to remember to enable the protective feature - It will automatically lock and protect itself after removal from the computer.

gold padlock flash_padlock72_thm.jpg

With its simple touch-pad security PIN entry system, Flash Padlock can be unlocked quickly and confidentially for use as a standard USB flash data drive. Flash Padlock is impervious to “brute force” hacks or keystroke loggers that would defeat a software secured USB flash drive.

Flash Padlock is immediately available in two capacities:
    • Flash Padlock 1GB ~ $29.99 USD MSRP
    • Flash Padlock 2GB ~ $39.99 USD MSRP
    Flash Padlock Security Features Include:
    • Hardware-Enabled Auto-Lock Function: Device Auto-Locks in 15 seconds after removal from computer.
    • User Customizable Security PIN - User sets unique security PIN (up to 10 digits long) for unlocking device.
    • Platform Independent: Works on Windows, MAC and Linux platforms without the use of additional software.
    • Easy to Use: Direct keypad access and indicator lights make locking/unlocking simple and understandable.
    “The Corsair Flash Padlock is one of the most secure USB flash drive solutions on the market today,” said Jack Peterson, VP of Marketing at Corsair. “Corsair has built the Flash Padlock specifically for those customers with concerns about inadequate software-based security solutions on a USB flash drive. The designed hardware security feature puts these concerns to rest,” continued Peterson.

Corsair Flash Padlock 1GB and 2GB products are available immediately through Corsair’s authorized distributors and resellers world-wide, priced at $29.99 USD MSRP and $39.99 USD MSRP respectively. Corsair Flash Padlock products are backed by a 3-year Limited Warranty. In addition, a PIN registration service and complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and TS Xpress are also available.

Source: Corsair

malware, May 6, 2020
  4. n0yal Win User

gold padlock

Unlocked Padlock/Padlock on the "My Computer in devices and drives" on Surface Pro 4

I was so scared about my laptop. I accidently clicked on something that was a virus and trend Mirco stopped it which is good. I ran some whole computer scans and everything (luckily trend micro and windows
    defender was there to help me.) So while scanning I went to look at drive and saw there was a padlock, I was scared out of my heads at this moment and when Trend Mirco said all clear of any virus after whole computer scan i just wanted to check if the padlock
    meant files had been accessed.

This is what I had: Imgur

Would you also know a way to make sure a virus is completely gone when they says its gone?

n0yal, May 6, 2020
Thema:

gold padlock

1. gold padlock - Similar Threads - gold padlock

2. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition-and-i/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  3. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition-and-i/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  4. I bought Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Dlc add on's, Is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I Pre Ordered Insurgency Sandstorm Gold Edition and i haven't received my Pre Order Dlc add...: I am on PC, and i reinstalled the game already but it didnt work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pre-ordered-insurgency-sandstorm-gold-edition/7b208216-2bd5-4efe-b658-2f1746ad2c67
  6. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  7. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  8. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...
  10. I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...

I'm trying to install empire at war gold edition disc onto my pc and it keeps telling me...: I've ran compatibility checks and troubleshoot options but it still won't install and keeps telling me the app won't run on my pc does anyone have a fix for this, I'm quite new to pc gaming so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...