Windows 10: Gold

Discus and support Gold in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just wanted to check how many more day do I have until my Xbox live ends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by milocb12, Apr 16, 2019.

1. milocb12 Win User

Gold

I just wanted to check how many more day do I have until my Xbox live ends

:)

milocb12, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Stun127 Win User

xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Apr 16, 2019
  3. xbox gold and live

He is probley lying but if not it has been exspierd or he typed wrong thing and cheack out [flag prize.build15]

let me win a surprize

ENDERMANKILLS12, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Gold

insert cd error in age of empires gold edition

Hi Prem,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10, I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if Game is not installed properly.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you checked whether empires gold edition game is compatible with Windows 10 or not?
    • Is the issue specific to empires gold edition game?

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Empires gold edition game in the computer. Check if it helps.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with running
    empires gold edition game, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

Gold

1. Gold - Similar Threads - Gold

2. Play Surviving Mars Free May 16 to 19 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Surviving Mars Free May 16 to 19 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Greetings fellow Earthlings! I hope you’re just as excited as we are about building a new home on Mars now that Surviving Mars is free for Xbox Live Gold members this weekend. If you were waiting to try it out, you can start building your first colony on the Red...
  3. Unable to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator (Gold Edition) Error: 1-80004005

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate Microsoft Flight Simulator (Gold Edition) Error: 1-80004005: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE ***Modified the title from Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition***...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Gold Edition: I've loaded this product 9 times and keep getting an error code 1-80004005. I called M support about 5 or 6 times, there are pretty useless. How can I get rid of this code?PLEASE...
  5. New Games with Gold for May 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360

in Windows 10 News
    New Games with Gold for May 2019 on Xbox One and Xbox 360: [ATTACH] Welcome to another Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In May on Xbox One, mix up the fun and party with friends in Marooners, then pick up your driver and hit the links in The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA Tour. On Xbox 360, and Xbox One via Backward...
  6. New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more: –Gold Editions of AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X processor and AMD Radeon™ VII graphics card include coupon code for free copies of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Gold Edition and World War Z –Retailers and etailers worldwide to offer special deals on select AMD products during AMD50...
  7. Issue faced while installing MS FSX Gold edition using Disc 1 and 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue faced while installing MS FSX Gold edition using Disc 1 and 2: The problem that I'm facing is that the disc 1 installation is done in say about ~15 mins, but the disc 2 takes forever. In the installation progress bar i get about 11 bars with the Disc 1 and then the computer tells me to insert the disc 2. After installing disc 2, the...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Live Gold Free Play Days April 25 to 28 with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Grab a friend and play Gears of War 4 and The Crew 2 Standard Edition for free during the Xbox Live Gold’s Free Play Days event. Experience adrenaline-filled action as you take on the Swarm or the American motorsports scene. The Free Play Days event begins...
  9. Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack

Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack: I had this flight simulator on my old computer which has died. I have the loaded the game on to the new computer. The registration for the acceleration pack will not be accepted on the new computer,(seems like you can only register once). I love this game how do I go about re...
  10. Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Gold monthly subscription set to increase - UK: Hey there, folks If anyone here plays on Xbox Live, then please be aware that Xbox Live subscription is set to increase after the 8th May 2019. It is going from £5.99 to £6.99 a month. This is because of the changing market conditions. If you have an active subscription...