Windows 10: golden toad

Discus and support golden toad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't open golden toad. is anyone else having this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrianBoivin1, Nov 30, 2018.

1. golden toad

I can't open golden toad. is anyone else having this problem?

:)

BrianBoivin1, Nov 30, 2018

2. BLACK BARS ONLY ON MY GTG (Golden Tee Golf) GAME

Just wondering any other suggestions???...................

I have a : Pavilion 15 Notebook PC which I have had for almost 2 years with the orogonal operating software as windows 8 I have gone through the upgrade to windows 10 and have had no issues with compatibility for any of my programmes except one which is
    a game. The game in question is Golden Tee Golf which I play online with my friends across the world and have no issues until windows 10. The problem is I am getting black bars on each end as in the programme is not covering the whole screen. This is what
    I have tried so far:

Changing the settings in the game

Changing the screen resolution

going into Nvidia control panel ( got a bit lost there)

all still to no avail I have tried to run the programme in different compatibility modes and have still the same issue.

Windows 10 is good but have run out of options to fix this problem........... anybody out there with suggestion as it is spoiling the game for me as it just doesn't seem right

You had this question

• golden toad [​IMG]

• golden toad [​IMG]

Abuse history

NE

Neha.Gupta replied on

Accomplishments

Hello Sandy,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

With the issue description, I understand that you are getting black bars on each end of the screen when
    you play a gameGolden Tee Golf” in Windows 10. I will certainly help you in getting this fixed.

I appreciate your efforts towards resolving the issue.

This issue might be occurring because of any corruption in the program files or corruption in Graphic/Display drivers. To diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphic/display drivers

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1:
    Uninstall the
    Graphic/Display drivers

a) Press Windows Logo”+
    X
    keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on Device Manager
    from that list.

c) Search for the graphic/display drivers from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select
    that and then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, you may again open the Device Manager and then click on the “Scan for hardware changes” button at the top of the Device Manager window and check if Windows 10 detects the network devices and installs an
    appropriate driver for it automatically. If that happens, then check if it resolves the issue.

Step 2:
    Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

If the issue occurs due to corrupt Graphic/Display Drivers, then you may refer to the manufactures’ website and install the latest Graphic/Display drivers for the device.

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards

Neha
    Be the first person to mark this helpful

• golden toad [​IMG]

• golden toad [​IMG]

Abuse history

SA

replied on

Thank-you for the information on how to fix this problem.....

I tried both method 1 and method 2 as in running src and then uninstalling drivers and re-installing, I did however get an updated driver but again the bars are still there... any other ideas or am I doomed not to playing this game or can you suggest something
    else??

SandyMcConnachie, Nov 30, 2018
  3. lumia 1020 golden ratio problem

Although they are very similar, both rule of thirds and Golden ratio are in settings in Pro Cam and if you look at grid carefully , they are different.

Golden Ratio

golden toad [​IMG]

Rule Of Thirds

golden toad [​IMG]

carman58---01, Nov 30, 2018
  4. golden toad

lumia 1020 golden ratio problem

i have tried without success to get the golden ratio frame to show up on the screen like the others do but from what I can tell the rule of thirds and the golden ratio look exactly the same.

blu3hat---01, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

golden toad

1. golden toad - Similar Threads - golden toad

2. MY GOLDEN MOUSE DOSEN'T WORK ANYMORE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY GOLDEN MOUSE DOSEN'T WORK ANYMORE: so i bought a mouse off Amazon and I bought it in 2020 and then 2021 in for 60 days it didn't want to work now i haft to use the click pad witch is annoying...
  3. Persona 4 Golden and other "old" games crashing on start. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Persona 4 Golden and other "old" games crashing on start. Help?: Hey Guys, i bought the 2020 iMac please lets not make this Mac vs PC = , Core i9, AMD 5700 XT, 64GB of Ram Windows 10 64 Bit Version Windows is more or less - i will explain later vanilla as i litteraly only have it for gaming. For some reason it seems to not be...
  4. Removing local admin account prior to creating golden image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Removing local admin account prior to creating golden image: I am trying to create a golden image and have created a local admin account, installed specific programs, removed the built in uwp apps and updated driver's etc. My issue is I now must delete this admin account, before running sysprep. Apparently this was done by logging into...
  5. Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden: I hope I am in the right section. This is a bit of a convoluted problem. I have purchased the BLUETOOTH speakers shown below. I have noticed that every time my desktop goes to sleep or my pc reboots the speakers die and I must go to pc settings and turn the speakers on and...
  6. Flight Simulator X golden edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flight Simulator X golden edition: Hello, I reinstalled my official software package in Windows 10. I activated it and I got a positive result. After I start te program via FSX.EXE i gat the message that the activation was not succesful. I removed the program and did again a reinstallation. The message is...
  7. Golden lock at windows 10 notification system

in Windows 10 Support
    Golden lock at windows 10 notification system: Hi guys, I had an issue with my windows. Yesterday night when I was going to switch off my pc, I thought it was trying to shut down on its own, however, this morning I saw my pc didn't shut down at all & it stays at the uefi page. I knew something was not right. Right after...
  8. From DOS to the golden age of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    From DOS to the golden age of Windows: Travelling back in time Those of us who grew up with computers have witnessed great change: from the hulking tower PCs of yore to the pocket-sized smartphones of today and from blinking green screen cursors to 4K graphical displays. For those old enough to remember...