Windows 10: Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

Discus and support Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; "Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I don't know why I cannot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JasonKalwat, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

"Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001" I don't know why I cannot play it, because we own Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in the family. Please help?!

:)

JasonKalwat, Nov 26, 2020

2. Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

Still the same issue after following your steps

Gears of War 4 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

IronWillKill, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 26, 2020
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

Rise of Nations: Extended Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001.

Hi,

For us to better assist you, we need to identify first as to why you're getting the said error code for Rise of Nations: Extended Edition. Kindly provide us the following information:

• Are you getting the said error code when trying to launch the game?
    • Can you tell us any troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the suggested solutions provided on this
    link.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,...

1. Golf With Your Friends is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code,... - Similar Threads - Golf Friends currently

2. Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you...: Uninstalled Minecraft because I was having issues with playing on realms. Tried reinstalling and get this error whenever I open the minecraft launcher installer. Had no problems with the launcher before I reinstalled it. This is for the Java version of Minecraft and I am on...
  3. Football Manager 2020 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Football Manager 2020 is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: As the title says All was okay yesterday when starting FM20. Tried to start the game today and get the error Windows 10 Any ideas....thanks...
  4. Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: I got Minecraft Dungeons, through gift card and for some reason it is not allowing me to play it. It keep showing up as an error. I tried uninstalling the game. I updated my windows. Can someone please help me?[ATTACH]...
  5. Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case...: I have been getting this error message for the past month trying to play Sea of Thieves through my Xbox app or my Microsoft Store app on Windows 10 This problem has not been limited to Sea of Thieves as any game that I have access to through Xbox Game Pass gives me the same...
  6. Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus Windows is currently not available in your account. Here's the error code in...: I have just run into this problem today and do not know what to do. I have never had this problem before either. I have downloaded metro exodus from Xbox live subscription and ran into this problem.[ATTACH]...
  7. Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: What does the error code mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-mahjong-is-currently-not-available-in/fae5629c-0ed8-49ca-84c2-7a4c1e926563"
  8. Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Am running Windows 10, was working fine for long period of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-is-currently-not-available/0d4b90ce-df76-429a-833a-5ed95916ab6b
  9. "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Judging by the number of posts of this same error message in these forums, this is a recurring problem. Please, Microsoft, provide a solution--or at least an explanation. We Microsoft Games users look forward to hearing from you....
  10. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years. Ran the apps download and upate from windows store...