Windows 10: Gone overwrite inbox.dbx: how to restore?

Discus and support Gone overwrite inbox.dbx: how to restore? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; 4 days was not at work ... I Came ... and I have gone in Inbox'e all posts !!! No one!!! And I have had thousands of them out there !!!! (all other... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by olegbrain, Oct 20, 2015.

1. olegbrain Win User

Gone overwrite inbox.dbx: how to restore?

4 days was not at work ...
    I Came ... and I have gone in Inbox'e all posts !!! No one!!!
    And I have had thousands of them out there !!!!
    (all other folders tselehonkim)
    Last backup sentyabo.
    I use "OE", Win 7

What to do???
    Where to look for the missing inbox.dbx?

:)

olegbrain, Oct 20, 2015
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Windows 10

Restoring an image overwrites everything on the partition. Anything that wasn't backed up is gone.

Going forward, the solution is to move your personal data folders (Documents, Music, etc.) to a separate partition.

BulldogXX, Oct 20, 2015
  3. richcb Win User
    How to set overwrite priority on ActiveSync between Outlook 2010 and Mobile

I live off my phone for scheduling, and rarely use Outlook 2010 on the PC except for managing emails.

However, everytime sync (USB) my phone (HTC Touch Pro 2, aka Tile 2) the PC overwrites what I do on phone and if it happens to several days since my last sync, tasks and schedules from the PC Outlook suddenly reappear and I have to manually bring the phone
    back to the correct date.

Is there any way to tell ActiveSync to let the phone overwrite the PC?

Thanks,

Richard..

richcb, Oct 20, 2015
Thema:

Gone overwrite inbox.dbx: how to restore?

1. Gone overwrite inbox.dbx: how to restore? - Similar Threads - Gone overwrite inbox

2. Will System Restore overwrite a new user account?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will System Restore overwrite a new user account?: Will System Restore overwrite a new user account that was created after the chosen restore point? I'm trying to recover some accidentally deleted files, but would rather not delete a new user account that was created after those files were deleted. Looking for a way to...
  3. Restore Point Gone

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Point Gone: Hello,Before 'checking for updates', usually I run sfc scan, make a backup image (full or differential) with Macrium, and then chk for updates.Before starting, I checked size of "C" drive (system), it was about 28 GB, there was a 2 weeks old restore point.After making the...
  4. Restore Point Gone

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore Point Gone: Hello,Before 'checking for updates', usually I run sfc scan, make a backup image (full or differential) with Macrium, and then chk for updates.Before starting, I checked size of "C" drive (system), it was about 28 GB, there was a 2 weeks old restore point.After making the...
  5. All of the emails in my inbox have gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    All of the emails in my inbox have gone: All of my inbox emails have gone. Not in ‘deleted’ or ‘recoverable’. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/all-of-the-emails-in-my-inbox-have-gone/a1293e51-a063-448d-8627-819fc5e42c0b
  6. inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    inbox: Presently all of my incoming email is going to my trash folder. How can I get it to originate in the inbox folder as it has done in past. Thank for help, Al Ashton https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/286988e2-eab1-41f0-8478-5a427845a3c3
  7. inbox.

inbox.: Setting up new pc and I am not getting emails to my inbox. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inbox/4167653c-dc63-4199-b19a-929e0993fb30
  8. restore points gone

restore points gone: just got October update now my restore points are gone how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/restore-points-gone/1f19d761-b1a3-488f-a50c-4921e7e94643
  9. Free converter for .dbx to. pst

in Browsers and Email
    Free converter for .dbx to. pst: Hi everyone. I've got some old email that are stored in Outlook Express on Windows XP. Is there a free converter that will allow me to swap over into a pst file, so I can add them into the newer versions of office etc? Many thanks in advance [img] 85119
  10. Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Taskbar: Clock Gone, How Restore: How can I put (restore) the clock to my taskbar? - I'm pretty sure it was there before. - I didn't consciously do anything to remove it. Thanks. 66925