Windows 10: Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

Discus and support Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and time out occur, help me solve the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ryslan Reznichenko, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and time out occur, help me solve the problem

:)

Ryslan Reznichenko, Aug 14, 2022

2. Network Adapter PROBLEM

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

First Verify if the WLAN service is started and set to automatic, if the WLAN service is stopped, I would suggest you to start the service and put it to automatic.

Step 1: Please follow the steps to
    start the WLAN service.

• Click on Start, type in services.msc
      and press Enter.

• Select WLAN Autoconfig from the list, Right click
      properties.

• Change the startup type to Automatic.

• Click on Start button.

• Click on Apply, Ok.
    Restart the computer and verify if it works.

Also check if all the dependencies are also running. Try the steps to check Dependencies.

• Right-click on WLAN Autoconfig and select Properties.

• Click on Dependencies, you will find all the dependency services under box labeled this service depends on the following system components.
    Step 2: Run an inbuilt Network troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Type troubleshooting and select troubleshooting.

• Click on view all on the left pane and select
      Network adapter.

• Follow the on-screen steps and check.
    I would also suggest you to check with the below link to check how to resolve wireless problems.

Refer:
    Wired and wireless network problems

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 14, 2022
  3. network adapters

Hi, Michael.

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per my understanding, you may be facing an issue with your driver updates.

I suggest that you perform the steps mentioned below and check if it helps you resolve your issue.

Method 1: Network troubleshooting

• On the search bar type “Troubleshooting”
        • Click on “Network and Internet”
        • Click on “Network Adapter” and run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: Download and install the latest firmware updates for the Network adapter

Follow these steps to un-install the drivers:

• On the search bar type “ Device Manager”
    • On the left pane locate “Network Adapter” and expand by clicking on it
    • Right on the “ Network driver” option and click “Uninstall’
    • Download the latest Wireless network adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

Network adapter problem

Hello all,

First post and need help with something please.

The basics- new Asus x509ua machine from January. Sometimes the network adapter is not found by the computer.

This has been happening on and off since I bought the machine. It happened two or three times back in Feb/Mar and just now happened again. The network adapter is not discoverable or found by the computer so I have no internet options. I've been through steps previously of downloading and installing drivers and some other things so have a bit of experience with it. Also sometimes I just fixed itself, where the problem was there and I couldn't solve it, then turned the computer on after two days and the adapter was there. This time there's a different problem.

Turned computer on today, no internet options. Go to device manager, network adapters, the list only shows the 8 WAN miniports, so I click show hidden devices and get the full list including the QualcommAtheros adapter.

I right click on it and uninstalled it, but now I don't know how to reinstall it because I can't see it. I'm hoping it will just magically reappear like it has in the past as I don't know what else to do. This has happened at a really bad time as I'm working from home and need to use the computer.

Would anyone know what I should do? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

bluestreak7, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

1. Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and... - Similar Threads - afternoon problem network

2. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  3. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  4. Good Afternoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  5. Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  6. Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...: Im stuck in a loop. S.M.A.R.T has turned on for no reason and I still don't understand. My last hope if anyone can help me. I tried everything with my knowladge. Hardware is working and everything seems fine. I can't troubleshoot, Find help and not even ASUS support can help....
  7. Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...: Im stuck in a loop. S.M.A.R.T has turned on for no reason and I still don't understand. My last hope if anyone can help me. I tried everything with my knowladge. Hardware is working and everything seems fine. I can't troubleshoot, Find help and not even ASUS support can help....
  8. Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...: Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and time out occur, help me solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-afternoon-i-have-a-problem-with-my-network/7a881afc-2538-49eb-83cf-a089ae558385
  10. Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...: Recently, an update was released that should fix the error 0x80070002. In the Update Center, I missed it and downloaded the cumulative update under the number KB4515384, which came out after it. In the components the sandbox itself and the virtual machine platform are turned...