Windows 10: Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

Discus and support Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Im stuck in a loop. S.M.A.R.T has turned on for no reason and I still don't understand. My last hope if anyone can help me. I tried everything with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Goncalo Rodrigues, May 31, 2023.

1. Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

Im stuck in a loop. S.M.A.R.T has turned on for no reason and I still don't understand. My last hope if anyone can help me. I tried everything with my knowladge. Hardware is working and everything seems fine. I can't troubleshoot, Find help and not even ASUS support can help. I tried everything youtube videos to google questions to asking Asus store nearby. Nobody know the problem. Is there a way to just force reinstall everything and force delete everything? I don't want anything from the past since this laptop is 3 years old. I can't include a screenshot since my phone has the terrible quali

:)

Goncalo Rodrigues, May 31, 2023
  2. simrick Win User

Good Morning

Sounds good. I should be in and out...have some computer work to take care of today.

simrick, May 31, 2023
  3. Night Light doesn't automatically turn off in the morning

Hi Wayne Walton,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are experiencing Night Light issue. One possible caused could be due to an outdated graphics driver. You can refer to the steps below on how to troubleshoot Night Light issue is Windows 10:

Method 1: Update the graphics card driver.

1. Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    2. On the run command box, type devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    3. Expand Display adapters.
    4. Right-click the graphics card driver and then select Update Driver Software.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the graphics card driver.

2. On the run command box, type devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    3. Expand Display adapters.
    4. Right-click the graphics card driver and then select Uninstall.
    5. Restart your computer. The Display Adapter Driver will automatically reinstall after the Restart.

Method 3: Reset Night Light settings manually.

This steps will require you to modify some settings in Registry. This is an advanced troubleshooting so I suggest that you create a
    System Restore point so you can go back to this state in case that you will encounter any issues along the process. To create a system restore point, refer to this
    article.

Once you're done creating a system restore point, you may then proceed to modify the registry settings. To do this, refer to the steps below:

2. On the run command box, type regedit and then hit
      Enter
    3. Navigate to this path:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\CloudStore\Store\Cache\DefaultAccount
    4. Inside the “DefaultAccount” (folder) key, right-click and delete the following folders:

$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.bluelightreductionstate

$$windows.data.bluelightreduction.settings
    5. Restart your computer.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, May 31, 2023
  4. kukane Win User

Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, May 31, 2023
Thema:

Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

1. Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543... - Similar Threads - afternoon morning night

2. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  3. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  4. Good Afternoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  5. Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  6. Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...: Im stuck in a loop. S.M.A.R.T has turned on for no reason and I still don't understand. My last hope if anyone can help me. I tried everything with my knowladge. Hardware is working and everything seems fine. I can't troubleshoot, Find help and not even ASUS support can help....
  7. Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good afternoon/morning/night to everyone reading this, I have a problem with my Asus X543...: Im stuck in a loop. S.M.A.R.T has turned on for no reason and I still don't understand. My last hope if anyone can help me. I tried everything with my knowladge. Hardware is working and everything seems fine. I can't troubleshoot, Find help and not even ASUS support can help....
  8. Good night/ morning/ afternoon everyone. My laptop during this last two months always got...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good night/ morning/ afternoon everyone. My laptop during this last two months always got...: I used the WinDbg and it shows me that ntkrnlmp.exe has failled. I have an asus tuf FA706IU laptop with amd ryzen 7 4800H, Nvidia 1660Ti, a stick of 8 gb ram from factory and another stick of 8 gb ram that I put there last summer2022. The sticks have the same frequency and...
  9. Good night/ morning/ afternoon everyone. My laptop during this last two months always got...

Good night/ morning/ afternoon everyone. My laptop during this last two months always got...: I used the WinDbg and it shows me that ntkrnlmp.exe has failled. I have an asus tuf FA706IU laptop with amd ryzen 7 4800H, Nvidia 1660Ti, a stick of 8 gb ram from factory and another stick of 8 gb ram that I put there last summer2022. The sticks have the same frequency and...
  10. Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and...: Good afternoon, I have a problem with my network adapter during the game, reconnects and time out occur, help me solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-afternoon-i-have-a-problem-with-my-network/7a881afc-2538-49eb-83cf-a089ae558385