Windows 10: Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

Discus and support Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x640cbdf0Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2787, time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tertius Pieters, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x640cbdf0Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2787, time stamp: 0xff29555aException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000000117cd2Faulting process id: 0x266cFaulting application start time: 0x01d958dd91f589e3Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\5319275A.WhatsAppDesktop_2.2308.6.0_x64__cv1g1gvanyjgm\WhatsApp.exeFaulting modul

:)

Tertius Pieters, Mar 17, 2023

2. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

Good evening, Elise.

I trust you are doing well. Thank you for your assistance.

It seems you advise did the trick.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

Kind Regards

Tertius.

Tertius Pieters, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

Hi, I'm Elise, and I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Could you try these steps to repair the app:

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/e90eefe4-...

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Elise

EliseM_456, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Jessen P Win User

Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

Cortana Error in Reliability Monitor

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

If you don't find any error with Cortana, and the issue is only with reliability monitor projecting an error with Cortana. I would then request you to perform DISM and check if the issue is removed.

• Press Windows key, and type CMD in search. Right click on CMD and click on Run as administrator.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Please revert if you face any issues with reliability monitor.

Jessen P, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

1. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor. - Similar Threads - afternoon please assist

2. Could you help regarding this message error please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could you help regarding this message error please?: Hello, lately I had a new message error on my laptop screen and I don't know how I can fix it, tried to search online but couldn't find a solution. Could you please Help?Is this related to my laptop slowing down ?Thank you for any advice possible...
  3. Could you help regarding this message error please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could you help regarding this message error please?: Hello, lately I had a new message error on my laptop screen and I don't know how I can fix it, tried to search online but couldn't find a solution. Could you please Help?Is this related to my laptop slowing down ?Thank you for any advice possible...
  4. I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...: Hello, I am looking to enquire regarding Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022, does the following pack has all the necessary codecs that I would need for either Audio or Video similar to the Freeware K-Lite Codec Pack ?If is much better could you enlist the...
  5. I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...

I need some resolution regarding the following queries if you could assist please regarding...: Hello, I am looking to enquire regarding Media Feature Pack for Windows 10/11 N September 2022, does the following pack has all the necessary codecs that I would need for either Audio or Video similar to the Freeware K-Lite Codec Pack ?If is much better could you enlist the...
  6. Good Afternoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  7. Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  8. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.: Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x640cbdf0Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2787, time stamp: 0xff29555aException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000000117cd2Faulting process id: 0x266cFaulting application...
  9. Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon please could you assist! regarding this error message. Reliability monitor.: Faulting application name: WhatsApp.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x640cbdf0Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2787, time stamp: 0xff29555aException code: 0x00001007Fault offset: 0x0000000000117cd2Faulting process id: 0x266cFaulting application...
  10. Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...: Recently, an update was released that should fix the error 0x80070002. In the Update Center, I missed it and downloaded the cumulative update under the number KB4515384, which came out after it. In the components the sandbox itself and the virtual machine platform are turned...