Windows 10: Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications

Discus and support Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good afternoon, there are always crashes from application Minidumps: This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDB60... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Viktor Bezverkhov, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications

Good afternoon, there are always crashes from application
    Minidumps:
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDB60
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFF8B8A83F0E778, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8010FB258DF
    Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    and

ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDB60
    Bugcheck code: 0x133 0x1, 0x1E00, 0xFFFFF805130FA318, 0x0,
    ntkrnlmp.exe nt!setjmpex+0x8179
    Bugcheck code: 0xA 0xFFFF8B8A83F0E778, 0x2, 0x1, 0xFFFFF8010FB258DF

accessories: cpu ryzen 5 3600, mb msi mortar b450, ram adata xpg xmp 3000., gpu xfx thicc 2 5700 xt

all new

:)

Viktor Bezverkhov, Aug 7, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 7, 2020
  3. DrZoo Win User
    Various applications crashing, mostly from error 0xc0000005

KScorp, did you ever find any solution to this? I've been having the same problem for a while now. I too have the issue mostly when gaming (GTA5, BF4) I should try other games too. The crashing is pretty random as well. I thought I had it fixed today because I played GTA and BF4 for about 3 hours total with no crash. Then it suddenly crashed while I was in GTA5.

Things I have tried:
    • Run Memtest86, for over 24 hours. (Did this twice, no errors)
    • Microsoft Memory Diagnostic (No erros)
    • Tested all HDD's for bad sectors (all were good)
    • Uninstalled/reinstalled Nvidia drivers with DDU (still crashes)
    • Uninstalled Nvidia drivers again and moved GPU, a GTX 680, to different PCIe slot (still crashes)
    • Ran OCCT PSU test for 3 hours (nothing crashed)
    • Ran Driver Verifier to ensure driver integrity (ran for 16+ hours, no BSOD from misbehaving driver)

Things to try still:
    • Flash BIOS to updated version
    • Reinstall Windows 10 (this was happening with Windows 7 before fresh install/update to Win 10 so I don't think that was the issue)
    • Any other suggestions
    • Smash with hammer

DrZoo, Aug 7, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications

How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications

1. Good afternoon, there are always crashes from applications - Similar Threads - afternoon are always

2. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  3. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  4. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't work as it should.After finding and repairing the integrity of some corrupted...
  5. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash: I've been having problems with my PC for several weeks. Many blue screens, for various reasons. I've done EVERYTHING it's incredible that there were so many things to correct and it still doesn't work as it should.After finding and repairing the integrity of some corrupted...
  6. Good afternoon! WhatsApp.exe Crash

7. Good Afternoon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  8. Good Afternoon

Good Afternoon: Hello, I hope you're having an amazing day. I have a question about windows 11 installation. I need to do a factory reset on my PC. However I already used my product key for windows 11 home. Will I be able to reuse it? If not, is there anyway my product key can be renewed?...
  9. Good night/ morning/ afternoon everyone. My laptop during this last two months always got...

Good night/ morning/ afternoon everyone. My laptop during this last two months always got...: I used the WinDbg and it shows me that ntkrnlmp.exe has failled. I have an asus tuf FA706IU laptop with amd ryzen 7 4800H, Nvidia 1660Ti, a stick of 8 gb ram from factory and another stick of 8 gb ram that I put there last summer2022. The sticks have the same frequency and...
  10. Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Good afternoon. Sandbox Windows ...: Recently, an update was released that should fix the error 0x80070002. In the Update Center, I missed it and downloaded the cumulative update under the number KB4515384, which came out after it. In the components the sandbox itself and the virtual machine platform are turned...