Windows 10: Good alernative to Windows task bar?

Discus and support Good alernative to Windows task bar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I mostly like windows task bar, but I wish I had more control over icon size, fonts, spacing, colors, etc. What are the best alternatives to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EricTheFourNinthsBee, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Good alernative to Windows task bar?

I mostly like windows task bar, but I wish I had more control over icon size, fonts, spacing, colors, etc. What are the best alternatives to the taskbar that allow this kind of visual control?

submitted by /u/EricTheFourNinthsBee
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/EricTheFourNinthsBee, Jan 25, 2021

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Defender - How to make it default to task bar?

Using Windows 10 and currently I am using Defender for anti virus. For whatever reason Windows Defender does not show up in the task bar unless I search for the program or right click and scan a file/folder. Is there a way to force Defender to show up in the task bar at start up?

Flogger23m, Jan 25, 2021
  4. Good alernative to Windows task bar?

Task bar

Hi Joe,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which 2nd Windows you are referring to?

• Are you unable to view the task bar on your system?
    I suggest you, please provide the detailed description of your issue.

Reply to us we will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 25, 2021
Thema:

Good alernative to Windows task bar?

1. Good alernative to Windows task bar? - Similar Threads - alernative task bar

2. Task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar: My task bar is blank. There are no icons. Also, I cannot access the Start Menu. Pressing the Windows Logo key does nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar/68a70005-5422-42d7-a6d2-296378708c58
  3. Windows task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows task bar: How do i get rid of the international days that keep popping up on my task bar next to the search bar, today is tea day... idgaf, i dont like it. why would they add this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-task-bar/e109c690-999a-4e96-a9b4-d2fe738384d0
  4. Windows task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows task bar: How do i get rid of the international days that keep popping up on my task bar next to the search bar, today is tea day... idgaf, i dont like it. why would they add this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-task-bar/e109c690-999a-4e96-a9b4-d2fe738384d0
  5. Windows task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. windows task bar

windows task bar: PLEASE HELPMy taskbar is not working properly when I click on the 'windows button', any app that's on my taskbar, the search bar, the sound control, the pen shortcuts, or the notifications icon don't work, the file explorer occasionally works but only turns on after a long...
  7. Windows Task Bar.

Windows Task Bar.: I noticed today 5/6/2021 that Microsoft News put an icon on my taskbar. If my mouse touches the icon a page of news pops up. I didn't ask for this trash to be put on my taskbar and would like to get rid of it. I've tried a few things but I can't seem to find a way to turn it...
  8. windows task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows task bar: hi, i have a windows 10 pc. Today i was using my pc then after evening i couldn't use my taskbar properly. when i start the start menu it closes the taskbar and animations work in start menu but doesn't in taskbar. it shows a resize cursor on task bar and simple one in the...
  9. task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    task bar: how can i merge cortana to search bar and how to customise the startmenu when i click on windows button and change the task view button . i have windows 10 pro but still my icons are of home.[ATTACH]...
  10. Windows task bar

Windows task bar: I have made the task bar as small as possible by turning on small icons. Sometimes though it is in the way and I have to move it from the bottom to the left or right. I recall in older versions of Windows that you could temporarily make the task bar disappear. I have tried...