Windows 10: Good cleaning tool for windows ?

Discus and support Good cleaning tool for windows ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want some suggestions , i really need a good cleanup tool for windows , because you all know , useless files appear in your pc everyday and they will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Marinel Cipu, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Good cleaning tool for windows ?

I want some suggestions , i really need a good cleanup tool for windows , because you all know , useless files appear in your pc everyday and they will just make your pc slower . Sometimes I use the disk cleanup tool integrated in windows , but i dont think it is good enough . What should I use ? I was thinking about CCleaner , but since it was hacked long time ago and injetcted with viruses , i dont think it's secure , but if you use it guys , tell me . Also , glary disk cleaner should be a good cleaner , as far as i know , what opinions do you have guys ? Sometimes I also use the junk files cleaner tool insie revo uninnstaler pro , which only finds files inside the system32 folder .

:)

Marinel Cipu, Feb 4, 2019
  2. Giletus Win User

Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Good cleaning tool for windows ?

What is a good tool for cleaning up your computer?

Hello CREEPERKING,

At the bottom is you need a tool that one i would recommend you, but for me clean up apps are "scan", ill suggest you to do not use them. You can try these steps:

1. Run the Disk Cleanup tool included with Windows. It’s focused on freeing up space on your hard drive, but it will also delete old temporary files and other useless things. Just tap the Windows key, type Disk Cleanup, and press Enter to launch it. You can
    even schedule a Disk Cleanup to clean your computer automatically.

2. Clear your browser history or — even better — set your browser to automatically clear its history when you close it if you don’t want to store a history.

3. Run the Disk Defragmenter included with Windows. This isn’t necessary if you use a solid-state drive.

4. Don’t bother with a registry cleaner. If you must, use the free CCleaner, which has the best-tested registry cleaner out there. It will also delete temporary files for other programs — CCleaner alone does much more than these PC cleaning apps do.

Hope it helps, have a good day

ManuelCapiro, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Good cleaning tool for windows ?

1. Good cleaning tool for windows ? - Similar Threads - cleaning tool

2. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...
  3. Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell computers: will a Clean-Install of Windows 11 effect the "BIOS Recovery Tool"?: I'm about to Clean-Install Windows 11 onto my laptop. I'd like to know whether this will effect the BIOS Recovery Tool currently installed on my laptop—mine uses the "BIOS Recovery 3" version in that link there. I actually just spoke with Dell about this over the phone and...
  4. Media Tool changes USB format from NTFS to Fat32 during clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Tool changes USB format from NTFS to Fat32 during clean install of Windows 10: Windows Feature Updates have been failing to complete on my Dell Inspiron laptop for almost two years. I get notifications to update and restart every day and I want to solve this problem. I was told by Windows support that a clean install of Windows was required, using a USB...
  5. Media Tool changes USB format from NTFS to Fat32 during clean install of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Tool changes USB format from NTFS to Fat32 during clean install of Windows 10: Windows Feature Updates have been failing to complete on my Dell Inspiron laptop for almost two years. I get notifications to update and restart every day and I want to solve this problem. I was told by Windows support that a clean install of Windows was required, using a USB...
  6. Media Tool changes USB format from NTFS to Fat32 during clean install of Windows 10

7. I used this tool to clean the computer and the fingerprint doesn't work for me, does anyone...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I used this tool to clean the computer and the fingerprint doesn't work for me, does anyone...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DorParizat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/112p5at/i_used_this_tool_to_clean_the_computer_and_the/
  8. Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...: I tried to google for a solution nothing helped so far.Tried to download the tool directly to the usb and run it from the usb.Tried to running the tool from my hard disk.Tried to running it as admin.Formatted the usb with this settings :When the tool is making the usb ready...
  9. Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...

Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...: I tried to google for a solution nothing helped so far.Tried to download the tool directly to the usb and run it from the usb.Tried to running the tool from my hard disk.Tried to running it as admin.Formatted the usb with this settings :When the tool is making the usb ready...
  10. Trying to install new windows 10 clean installation copy on usb using the media tool but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade