Windows 10: Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't...

Discus and support Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't remember my ID. PLEASE I NEED your help on how to get it back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Titi_1914, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Titi_1914 Win User

Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't...

Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't remember my ID. PLEASE I NEED your help on how to get it back. Thanks

:)

Titi_1914, Aug 17, 2022
  2. ITVet2018 Win User

MCSA Windows 10 Certificate

I am currently taking classes to test for the MCSA Windows 10 certificate. I recently saw that test 698 retires in March and test 697 retires in April. Are both tests required for the Certificate? I hate to finish these classes just to be unable to actually
    test in April.

ITVet2018, Aug 17, 2022
  3. MCSA Windows 10 Certificate

Hi ITVet2018 ,

My name is Lucia. I am an Independent Advisor. Thanks for contacting us.

As you yourself propose, this certification is withdrawn on April 30, 2019. After this date, you will no longer be able to obtain this certification.

To be able to acquire it, you must take the exam before April 30 and you will need the 2 tests.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mcsa-w...

Exam 70-698

This examination to be able to take it necessary to do it before March 31, because it will be retired

Exam 70-697

This will be retired on April 30

I wish I had helped you.

Regards

LuciaLabanino, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't...

Certification Questions....

Hello all!

I am looking over various certifications and am wondering what would be best for me. Here are is my current state..

• Have no certifications at all
    • Have Associates degree in I.T. and am working on Bachelors. Will have that in about a year.
    • Have a job as a help desk tech at a bank
    With that being said I am looking at the Microsoft Server 2016 cert (MCSA). But now I also see an MCSA cert for Windows 10.

Is the Windows 10 cert worth it at all or should I just go right for the Server 2016? I don't know a TON about Microsoft Servers so I would be learning and things along the way. Thankfully I work with a network admin who is also very willing to teach.

Lastly, the bank will pay for the courses and pay for the cost of the exam, if I pass it.

Thoughts?

satindemon4u, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't...

1. Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't... - Similar Threads - franklyn obamwonyi lost

2. About my MCSA certification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About my MCSA certification: Hey . In a job interview i was askd to show my MCSA Certifcation . after a long time, i logged in to my account and see that i have no certifcation, no badges , and im a Microsoft professional .. can you help me please ? Where they gone ? *** Email address is removed for...
  3. About my MCSA certification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About my MCSA certification: Hey . In a job interview i was askd to show my MCSA Certifcation . after a long time, i logged in to my account and see that i have no certifcation, no badges , and im a Microsoft professional .. can you help me please ? Where they gone ? *** Email address is removed for...
  4. Good day, I am trying to load / correct my phone number, but then it says, "the number is...

Good day, I am trying to load / correct my phone number, but then it says, "the number is...: Good day, I am trying to load / correct my phone number, but then it says, "the number is already taken / used". How can I establish where it is used, and get this corrected?...
  5. I am lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am lost: I recently decided to reset my computer inspiron 3252 and ever since have not been able to log in to accounts, with it saying “user profile could not be loaded”. I tried using safe mode. However, i am just left with a blank, white screen where the hotbar flickers from time to...
  6. I am lost

I am lost: I recently decided to reset my computer inspiron 3252 and ever since have not been able to log in to accounts, with it saying “user profile could not be loaded”. I tried using safe mode. However, i am just left with a blank, white screen where the hotbar flickers from time to...
  7. Good day I need help

Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  8. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Good day I need help: Good day to all. Whenever I boot my pc up, transparent window will boot up on the upper left corner of my screen. For this I need to change the resolution lower so I can get back to full screen. I want to permanently back to normal. This transparent window will keep me...
  9. Good day I need help

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't...

Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't...: Good day. I am franklyn obamwonyi. I lost my Microsoft certificate of MCSA and I can't remember my ID. PLEASE I NEED your help on how to get it back. Thanks...