Windows 10: good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

Discus and support good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good dayI have DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 but have decided that I DO NOT wish to install itHELP - what do I doviv... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vivlofthouse, Nov 23, 2022.

1. good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

Good dayI have DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 but have decided that I DO NOT wish to install itHELP - what do I doviv

:)

vivlofthouse, Nov 23, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 23, 2022
  3. Carlo TJ Win User
    Windows 11 Download problem

Good Day Windows,

My name is Carlo, I am also using Windows 11 pc and community member like you.

The ISO for Windows 11, is approximately 4.54 GB to 6 GB. If you are planning to update to Windows 11, I highly suggest for you to use unlimited connection to avoid interruption while downloading and installing the required files.

Have a wonderful day ahead and stay safe.

Sincerely,

Carlo T.

Carlo TJ, Nov 23, 2022
  4. WilliamCT Win User

good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

How to Install Windows 10 AFTER 10 Days

Have you upgraded to Windows 11 and found out you despise it? I did too. Thats why I used this trick.

• Step 1: Install the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
    • Step 2: Open it up
    • Step 3: Navigate through the MCT until you see an option that has something to do with "Upgrading this device"
    • Step 4: Press the Upgrade button
    • Step 5: Self navigate to install Windows 10

WilliamCT, Nov 23, 2022
Thema:

good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

1. good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get... - Similar Threads - downloaded wish install

2. what do I do to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what do I do to download: hi.Roblox wont download all it says is "Offers in-app purchases" and there's no download button I can press I don't know what to do and I scroll down and don't see a download button.here's a picture....
  3. what do I do to download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what do I do to download: hi.Roblox wont download all it says is "Offers in-app purchases" and there's no download button I can press I don't know what to do and I scroll down and don't see a download button.here's a picture....
  4. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?: I have installed directx9 from Microsoft and now i have an application called: directx_jun2010_redist and when i run it it tells me to select a location for the files, now do i have to put in a certain location or can i just put it anywhere and it will work fine? Also once i...
  5. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?: I have installed directx9 from Microsoft and now i have an application called: directx_jun2010_redist and when i run it it tells me to select a location for the files, now do i have to put in a certain location or can i just put it anywhere and it will work fine? Also once i...
  6. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...: Good dayI have DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 but have decided that I DO NOT wish to install itHELP - what do I doviv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-downloaded-windows-11-but-do-not/d08b9c08-64aa-4208-a954-b73ed84b1223
  8. good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...

good day. I have downloaded Windows 11 BUT DO NOT wish to install it. What do i do to get...: Good dayI have DOWNLOADED WINDOWS 11 but have decided that I DO NOT wish to install itHELP - what do I doviv https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-downloaded-windows-11-but-do-not/d08b9c08-64aa-4208-a954-b73ed84b1223
  9. Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?: Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle of the keyboard is not working. What do i doRegardsCalvigo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-a-wireless-keyboard-but-the/37afa32e-ba12-4db7-85f6-9679e2ec2cbc
  10. Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?

Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle is not working. What do i do?: Good day, I have a wireless keyboard but the bluetooth dongle of the keyboard is not working. What do i doRegardsCalvigo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-i-have-a-wireless-keyboard-but-the/37afa32e-ba12-4db7-85f6-9679e2ec2cbc