Windows 10: Good day. I'd like to know what causes this weird bug in the taskbar window preview.

Discus and support Good day. I'd like to know what causes this weird bug in the taskbar window preview. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/not_rainex [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/not_rainex, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Good day. I'd like to know what causes this weird bug in the taskbar window preview.

/u/not_rainex, Jul 21, 2020

2. Preview windows when grouped. When many windows you can not even know what is the desired window.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per description, you like to disable this preview feature.

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if that helps.

• Right Click on the task bar.
    • Select Properties.
    • In Taskbar buttons, select Always Combine, hide labels.
    • Click on Apply and click on OK.
    Check the issue.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Ashish Sondhi, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Windows taskbar Bug?

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We’d like to get more information regarding this issue.

1. Were you able to play the games without the Taskbar interfering earlier?
    2. Were there any updates that were installed recently that you think might have caused the issue?

We appreciate that you tried few steps to fix the issue. We can try few more steps in order to isolate the cause of the issue.

Let us go ahead and disable the Taskbar auto hide feature and check if the issue persists.

1. Right click on empty space of Taskbar.
    2. Select Taskbar settings.
    3. Turn off the switch under Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode.
    4. Try playing the game in Full Screen mode and check if the Taskbar interferes with the game play.
    Let us know the results and we will be glad to assist you further.

Looking forward to your response.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Good day. I'd like to know what causes this weird bug in the taskbar window preview.

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Good day. I'd like to know what causes this weird bug in the taskbar window preview.

1. Good day. I'd like to know what causes this weird bug in the taskbar window preview. - Similar Threads - I'd causes weird

2. I'd like for file explorer's Preview pane improved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like for file explorer's Preview pane improved: It's neat but takes up lots of space. this can be helped by:-Putting the preview pane in an appropiately sized box/rectangle oriented at the top/bottom right of file explorer, so that less space is needlessly taken up from it.-If on a 16:9 monitor the preview pane takes up...
  3. I'd like for file explorer's Preview pane improved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'd like for file explorer's Preview pane improved: It's neat but takes up lots of space. this can be helped by:-Putting the preview pane in an appropiately sized box/rectangle oriented at the top/bottom right of file explorer, so that less space is needlessly taken up from it.-If on a 16:9 monitor the preview pane takes up...
  4. I'd like to know how to change my display adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'd like to know how to change my display adapter: I recently got a new monitor, and it's my first time setting up a seconds monitor. It's all good but, I'd like to change the display adapter. I have the Intel R UHD Graphics 770 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB. My primary monitor is set to the Intel UHD Graphics 770 but I'd...
  5. I'd like to know how to change my display adapter

I'd like to know how to change my display adapter: I recently got a new monitor, and it's my first time setting up a seconds monitor. It's all good but, I'd like to change the display adapter. I have the Intel R UHD Graphics 770 and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB. My primary monitor is set to the Intel UHD Graphics 770 but I'd...
  6. I'd like to know how to change my display adapter

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Hello, I'd like to know what is the DSR host and DAX API that are appearing on the task...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hello, I'd like to know what is the DSR host and DAX API that are appearing on the task...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BigBoiMina [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jk6ydd/hello_id_like_to_know_what_is_the_dsr_host_and/
  8. I'd like to know

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I'd like to know: Why Microsoft feels they have a right to lock my computer and not allow me access because I had to hard-power down a few times, after my system locked up? I paid for the computer, not Bill Gates. So unless Microsoft wants to reimburse me for the cost of my laptop $1800,...
  9. Weird bug with the Windows 10 taskbar and Firefox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird bug with the Windows 10 taskbar and Firefox: I'm having this bug with Firefox I can't solve. Windows 10 (pro 1909) taskbar is set to automatically hide and should unhide when I move my cursor to the bottom of the screen. This works with any program or app but Firefox. With Firefox maximized the taskbar never unhides...
  10. Weird taskbar bug

Weird taskbar bug: So, since I updated to Windows 10 my taskbar is running weird. It hides only sometimes, and it's a bit laggy. Today I was using my PC as usual and all of a sudden every OS window/menu became buggy: taskbar, start button would not come up, alt-tab wasn't working, task...