Windows 10: Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User...

Discus and support Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I traid everything online but i dont have access to do anything. I just want to reboot the laptop but allso don't have access to do that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jeanrie theron, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User...

I traid everything online but i dont have access to do anything. I just want to reboot the laptop but allso don't have access to do that.

:)

jeanrie theron, Mar 22, 2023

2. Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In this case, we strongly suggest that you create a new admin profile and disable the default profile. To do this, please follow these steps.

1.Insert the Windows 10 Release Preview Installation Disc and restart the computer (If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.) If you do not have a disc create one from this link on another
    computer:

2. Click on Repair your System.

3. Click on command prompt

4. Type the command below and press enter.

net user Administrator /active:yes

Restart the computer to login to admin account.

Note: Disable the built-in account after performing the troubleshooting using command:

net user administrator /active:no

Method 2:

Try creating new user account after enabling then admin account.

Follow the steps below:

• In search, type User Account.

• Select manage another account.

• Select Add a new user in this PC account.

• Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Mar 22, 2023
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 22, 2023
  4. Karen Her Win User

Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User...

Administrator Icon on Start-up

Thank you for the information. Let’s try these steps first and check if this will remove the other administrator icon on your account:

• Type CMD in the Search bar.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt, and select Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt window, type net user administrator /active:no, then press
      Enter.
    • Restart your PC after.

If the other administrator icon is still there, you can delete it by following the steps below:

• Login using your account, make sure that you have full administrative rights on that account.
    • Type Control Panel in the Search bar, and press Enter.
    • Go to User Accounts.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Enter your password for if prompted.
    • Click on the account that you want to delete.
    • Select Delete the account.
    • Click on Delete the files.

Regarding your question if someone else could get in and enter your PC via that icon, the answer is no. As long as your remote access is turned off, no one can access your PC remotely without your permission.

Let us know how it goes.

Karen Her, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User...

1. Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User... - Similar Threads - linked Build Administrator

2. Good day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day: Good dayI resetted my mecer laptop,after resetting the laptop booted up but kept on saying laptop has a problem starting and that a update is required.When the laptop starts updating it restarts immediately and does the same thing over ,I tried going in to startup menu but...
  3. Good day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good day: Good dayI resetted my mecer laptop,after resetting the laptop booted up but kept on saying laptop has a problem starting and that a update is required.When the laptop starts updating it restarts immediately and does the same thing over ,I tried going in to startup menu but...
  4. Good day

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I don't have permissions over the majority of my PC despite user being an administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have permissions over the majority of my PC despite user being an administrator: I reset my pc in various way multiple times in an attempt to fix this. Most permissions seem to be messed up.For the simplest example, I saved an image & when I try open it it says:"Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate...
  6. Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User...

Good day. My PC is linked with a Build in Administrator but the icon don't show on User...: I traid everything online but i dont have access to do anything. I just want to reboot the laptop but allso don't have access to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-my-pc-is-linked-with-a-build-in/8db4060f-7b5b-4758-80f3-250f0907774c
  7. Remembering the good days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remembering the good days: i remember win98 when i could customize everything as a 12 yo that didnt know a thing, now im an adult and i can barely find anything. so im curious as to why customizing things as gone backwards? i use to change the cursor, file icons, file browser backgrounds, frames, font...
  8. Remembering the good days

Remembering the good days: i remember win98 when i could customize everything as a 12 yo that didnt know a thing, now im an adult and i can barely find anything. so im curious as to why customizing things as gone backwards? i use to change the cursor, file icons, file browser backgrounds, frames, font...
  9. My pc is not showing my administrator account.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc is not showing my administrator account.: My pc is not showing my administrator account. So I had stuck in login screen.please reply to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-showing-my-administrator-account/52cf0747-0e7b-4253-8513-0dcea9f9e6c6
  10. Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why don't my icons on my taskbar show up?: My applications appear on the taskbar, but the icon of the application doesn't show and it's only for some application. I don't think I can explain it better than that, but I will post a picture with this because I don't know what to look for to fix this.[ATTACH]...