Windows 10: Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...

Discus and support Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I haven't tried anything yet, but I think it has to do with my registry editor. Please help I don't want to reset my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Josiah Alfred1, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...

I haven't tried anything yet, but I think it has to do with my registry editor. Please help I don't want to reset my computer

:)

Josiah Alfred1, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Nov 17, 2022
  3. Amit_Sun Win User
    vlc is not opening

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This issue could occur when there are multiple VLC process trying to execute in the background or the player is corrupted, you can try the troubleshooting methods provided below to fix this issue.

Method 1: End duplicate process.

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc key on your keyboard together, it will open task manager.
    2. Click on More details, if the task manager is open in minimal Window.
    3. Unser the Processes tab, search for VLC process.
    4. If you see multiple process Right click and Click on End Task for duplicate processes.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall VLC player.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall VLC player by downloading the latest version from the manufacturer website.

If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 17, 2022
  4. arassami Win User

Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Nov 17, 2022
Thema:

Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...

1. Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC... - Similar Threads - Please don't did

2. I don't know want to do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know want to do?: My computer is a laptop running Windows 10I have all of my data stored in notepad it's a free programbut wordpad is better because you can click on a URLso I copy pasted my data from notepad in wordpad the problem was I couldn't get the spacing the samein notepad for example...
  3. Microsoft Store keeps opening and I don't know what to do.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store keeps opening and I don't know what to do.: My computer is ruined. Microsoft Store keeps opening by itself and everytime i close it it opens back up immediately. I have tried WSreset, I tried repairing and resetting and terminating the app but it just wont work. everytime i go on an application microsoft store just...
  4. Microsoft Store keeps opening and I don't know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store keeps opening and I don't know what to do.: My computer is ruined. Microsoft Store keeps opening by itself and everytime i close it it opens back up immediately. I have tried WSreset, I tried repairing and resetting and terminating the app but it just wont work. everytime i go on an application microsoft store just...
  5. Microsoft Store keeps opening and I don't know what to do.

6. Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...: I haven't tried anything yet, but I think it has to do with my registry editor. Please help I don't want to reset my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-people-please-i-dont-know-what-i-did-but/e6a6311f-ce74-47c4-92b3-9d53e5386938
  7. Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...

Good day people. Please I don't know what I did but any file I want to open Opens with VLC...: I haven't tried anything yet, but I think it has to do with my registry editor. Please help I don't want to reset my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/good-day-people-please-i-dont-know-what-i-did-but/e6a6311f-ce74-47c4-92b3-9d53e5386938
  8. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  9. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  10. I want to know please.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to know please.: How to change font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/i-want-to-know-please/d2621481-56a8-4ce0-b20a-212278bbc923