Windows 10: Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows.

Discus and support Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My computer died completely. did everything I Could to fix it and nothing. So I decided to reinstall windows. I have a adata 240g ssd, that refuses to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Brendyn_Mohr, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows.

My computer died completely. did everything I Could to fix it and nothing. So I decided to reinstall windows. I have a adata 240g ssd, that refuses to format to the correct partition table. The ssd says it’s mbr, but it says I can only install on gpt because of my computer being efi. How can I fix this? TIA

submitted by /u/Brendyn_Mohr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Brendyn_Mohr, Feb 26, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 26, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows. :p

cadaveca, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows.

1. Good evening. Having problems reinstalling windows. - Similar Threads - evening Having problems

2. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  3. Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good afternoon, I have a problem it's in the Details: Good afternoon, I have a problem. When I played yesterday, my fps dropped sharply to 10 even though it was 120. I thought that you need to restart the laptop, but it didn't help, and then I see that the Logitech driver is no longer supported, but to solve the problem, you...
  4. I have a problem with reinstallation of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with reinstallation of windows: I have a problem with reinstallation of the windows<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-reinstallation-of-windows/0cb66f96-d6c8-45f8-aafb-edb83f276305
  5. I have a problem with reinstalation of the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with reinstalation of the windows: I have a problem with reinstalation of the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-reinstalation-of-the-windows/0cb66f96-d6c8-45f8-aafb-edb83f276305
  6. I have a problem with reinstalation of the windows

I have a problem with reinstalation of the windows: I have a problem with reinstalation of the windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-reinstalation-of-the-windows/0cb66f96-d6c8-45f8-aafb-edb83f276305
  7. I have a problem with reinstalation of the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?: Hey,I‘ve been facing severe startup problems lately. When I turn on my PC, either the screen stays black and nothing happens or I get various blue screens such as 0xc0000428, 0xc0000221 or 0sc0000098. Every now and then however, the PC will boot normally and I can access...
  9. Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?

Windows Startup Problems even after reinstalling windows?: Hey,I‘ve been facing severe startup problems lately. When I turn on my PC, either the screen stays black and nothing happens or I get various blue screens such as 0xc0000428, 0xc0000221 or 0sc0000098. Every now and then however, the PC will boot normally and I can access...
  10. Microsoft Defender - is it even good?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Defender - is it even good?: [ATTACH] Hello Windows folks! I have created a report & review of the Microsoft Defender in 2021. I also tested the powerful cloud capabilities and even run some test virus on my machines, to see how it reacts! If you're interested, check it out. It would please me :)...