Windows 10: Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?

Discus and support Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, do you know a good free drawing software, for Windows 10, well suited for the mouse? I don't want to draw anything ultra-realistic,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlueAskSwer, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?

Hello there,

do you know a good free drawing software, for Windows 10, well suited for the mouse?

I don't want to draw anything ultra-realistic, but like in Short Style, for example. So rather simple.

Thanks in advance.

:)

BlueAskSwer, Jun 14, 2020
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 14, 2020
  3. LucasGag Win User
    Any good drawing application for Windows Mobile?

I have not found one good app for drawing. All I've tried are very basic.

Any suggestions?

LucasGag, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 14, 2020
Thema:

Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse?

1. Good free drawing software - Windows 10, with mouse? - Similar Threads - free drawing software

2. Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for a good free antivirus for windows 10.: Is there a good free antivirus recommendable for Windows 10. Not sure if the Defender which comes with Windows 10 is good enough https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-a-good-free-antivirus-for-windows-10/40ab8912-55cb-403e-99b3-36f905e398c0
  3. Looking for a Good Software Firewall for Windows 10

Looking for a Good Software Firewall for Windows 10: Hi all I am not so happy with the built-in Firewall that comes with Windows 10, can anyone recommend a good third party Firewall? Thank you 175661
  4. Software to draw on PDF files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software to draw on PDF files: Is there a free software I can use to draw on PDF files instead of printing the PDF file, writing on it, and then scanning it back? thanks 163026
  5. Good free image editing software?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Good free image editing software?: Hello there, do you know a good image editing software which is free of charge? For example to create icons and so on. Thanks in advance. Gute kostenlose Bildbearbeitungssoftware?
  6. Best free Keyboard and Mouse Locker software for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Best free Keyboard and Mouse Locker software for Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are away to attend something important and there are kids around your working desk, I am sure you won’t leave your PC keyboard unguarded. It can invite trouble! While you can always Lock your computer, there is another [...] This post Best free...
  7. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Tools - good resource!

40 Free Data Destruction Software Tools - good resource!: Hi all - I *really* like this article, so I thought that it is worth posting. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Tools (Jan. 2019) Please read carefully! *Warning 126341
  8. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Programs - good resource!

40 Free Data Destruction Software Programs - good resource!: Hi all - I *really* like this article, so I thought that it is worth posting. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Tools (Jan. 2019) Please read carefully! *Warning 126341
  9. Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any good free Screen Recording software for Windows 10?: That you know of?
  10. Drawing Board Software install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drawing Board Software install: I currently have Windows 10 version 1803; how do I get version 10586 or higher to install Drawing Board SW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/drawing-board-software-install/595436ef-dc55-4636-b346-5cba4f0edbb3