Windows 10: Good free Music Maker?

Discus and support Good free Music Maker? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Halo, I wanted to try something new, and decided to do something with music, e.g. making my own soundtracks etc. Examples: Main Menu Music from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlueAskSwer, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Good free Music Maker?

Halo,

I wanted to try something new, and decided to do something with music, e.g. making my own soundtracks etc.

Examples: Main Menu Music from a game, or simply soundtracks.

Do you know of such a program? (Windows 10)

Thanks in advance.

:)

BlueAskSwer, Jun 5, 2020

2. cannot get music in movie maker, in windows 10

Hello Mario,

There are multiple reasons why you can’t get audio in Windows Movie Maker. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following:

• Which Windows 10 build are you running? To know your Windows 10 build, follow the steps in this
      link.
    • Which Windows Movie Maker version are you using? To know your Windows Movie Maker version, follow the steps below:

1. Click
    File.

2. Select
    About Movie Maker.

• Is the issue happening to all video or music file format, or is it limited to a specific file format?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • Are you getting an error message when using Windows Movie Maker? Can you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jun 5, 2020
  3. AndreePin Win User
    Windows Movie Maker

Hi,

To get a better grasp of your Windows Movie Maker's issue, kindly provide the following:

• The version of your Windows Movie Maker.
    • Troubleshooting steps already provided.
    In the meantime, if you have purchased or downloaded the said app from our Windows Store, I suggest that you try and run our troubleshooter by clicking this
    link.

I'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Good free Music Maker?

Music Maker Jam in Windows 10

Hello Ric,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since the problem related to Music Maker Jam purchases, I suggest you to get in touch with

Music Maker Jam support
    team for resolving this issue.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance with windows.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Good free Music Maker?

1. Good free Music Maker? - Similar Threads - free Music Maker

2. Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor: I purchased this today Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor but cannot unlock. Help please when I click on premium it just returns to home screen yet it tells me I have purchasedCheersDale...
  3. Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor: I purchased this today Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor but cannot unlock. Help please when I click on premium it just returns to home screen yet it tells me I have purchasedCheersDale...
  4. Mic not working in free music visualizer eyetune. Anyone help or direct me a good free...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic not working in free music visualizer eyetune. Anyone help or direct me a good free...: I have an app called EyeTunes my Mike isn't working in it its a free music visualizer but it doesn't opean my mic I've tried repair and resetting it its turned on for app mic works with a diff visualizer also free but it sucks any one know how to fix or a good free visualizer...
  5. Mic not working in free music visualizer eyetune. Anyone help or direct me a good free...

Mic not working in free music visualizer eyetune. Anyone help or direct me a good free...: I have an app called EyeTunes my Mike isn't working in it its a free music visualizer but it doesn't opean my mic I've tried repair and resetting it its turned on for app mic works with a diff visualizer also free but it sucks any one know how to fix or a good free visualizer...
  6. any good and free photoshop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    any good and free photoshop?: i want to know if there is any good and free photshop since i have to use it fo school next year submitted by /u/vision2310 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc84ao/any_good_and_free_photoshop/
  7. Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...

Is the background music, within the Window's Photos App/ Video Maker, copyright free? Or...: I have made several youtube videos with said background music and have started to receive copyright claims on those videos. I don't mind getting the rights, but the names of the song in the background playlist, don't match the names of what I am using, nor can I even find the...
  8. Add Music option in Movie Maker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add Music option in Movie Maker: I have downloaded Movie Maker, but the Add Music option is inactive. How do I activate the same. Also tried the import from device after selecting file, but the only available option is to import only Photos and Videos. Please advise how to solve this problem. Regards,...
  9. Is There A Good Free File Manager?

Is There A Good Free File Manager?: I need help organising some files. I have a directory of some 6000 pdf files. I need them organised by author, which is in the filename. I'm currently going down the list, finding an author with 50 or more to his name, creating a folder by that name and then selecting all...
  10. What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is a good free antivirus or free trial ?: I have tried four and all four have tried one way or another to screw up my computer either they mess with the start up or try to dismantle my webcam these antivirus security programs do more damage than viruses. these programs have cost me money to repair my laptop and one...