Windows 10: Good gpu for my first pc from 13 yrs ago

Discus and support Good gpu for my first pc from 13 yrs ago in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Here is the mobo, asus p5g41-m le. I think it only has pci express. Not 2.0 or 3.0 I don’t mind used gpu thanks Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ANNR, Feb 24, 2020.

1. ANNR Win User

Good gpu for my first pc from 13 yrs ago

Here is the mobo, asus p5g41-m le.
    I think it only has pci express. Not 2.0 or 3.0

I don’t mind used gpu

thanks

2. Internet Explorer 11 Synced Very Old Favorites ( 5 Yrs. ago items )

Hi People,

I were troubleshooting IE11 in my end user's PC. Issue is after resetting IE11, added Favorites bar.

In that Favorites bar, IE11 synced very old Favorites that includes 5 yrs of favorites. Due to this more than 1000 of Favs mingled with recent ones.

Please suggest me troubleshooting steps to follow.

Thanks.

PrabhakaranR1002, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.7.8 / 0.7.9 / 0.8.0 Bios reading not possible GTX670-solved with gpu-z 0.8.1

@Maban - does GPU-Z fail the same way for you the way it does for me? I.e. total system freeze/lockup, requiring a hard reset?

@W1zzard - I will try the suggested steps later today, as I am not near that PC at the moment.

4. Jan Del Win User

Microphone connection with Dragon 13 and Windows 10

Hi Michael,

One of the possible cause to this issue is compatibility conflict. Some user reports that the latest version of Dragon 13 doesn't require Compatibility mode in order to run correctly. We suggest turning off Compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Locate Dragon 13 shortcut and right click it.
    • Select Properties from the list.
    • Click on Compatibility tab and locate Run this program in compatibility mode for and uncheck it.
    • Click OK to save the changes and try running the application again.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Jan Del, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Good gpu for my first pc from 13 yrs ago - Similar Threads - gpu yrs ago

2. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  3. First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    First PC build, BSOD on startup with GPU, DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION: Today I finished my first custom PC build! All parts are brand new except for RAM.Specifications:Motherboard: Asus Prime B760M-A WIFI D4CPU: i5 12600kGPU: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7700 XTRAM: Kingston Fury 16 GB, running at 2400 MT/s advertised at 3600 :/SSD: Kioxia Exceria...
  4. is this pc good

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is this pc good: my specs to be purchased is ryzen 3 2200g rtx 3070 8gb ram 128 gb ssd am4 motherboard 650w 80+ broze psu 1080 p 60 fps monitorthis is recommened by shopkeeper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-pc-good/11a82a83-b3f4-446b-93c2-66b53f06e044
  5. Good brands of GPU manufacturers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Good brands of GPU manufacturers: Hey can someone please help me?I want to know like what are some of the best GPU manufacturers out there?I know that there is no supply of GPU right now But when there is a supply of GPU I would like to know some Good brands that manufacture GPUs of AMD and NVIDIA.Also I've...
  6. Just build my first PC so I was wondering is it good to clone from my gaming laptop windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just build my first PC so I was wondering is it good to clone from my gaming laptop windows...: I want to do this because it will save me time for installation of software and avoid doing set-up the PC OS from the scratch but wasn’t sure if this will impact any performance or any other kind of issues for my build PC. However, I do know this that I will have delete my...
  7. I created a workgroup yrs ago and misplaced the password. I want to completely remove the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I created a workgroup yrs ago and misplaced the password. I want to completely remove the...: Years ago I created a home workgroup homegroup and did not use for awhile and misplaced the password etc. I now want to remove the network and just use sharing with Win 10 1803 and beyond. Need help in how to eliminate the network, which is on three notebooks all running...
  8. What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What is a good cpu with a good onboard gpu?: I don't need a separate graphics card, a long time ago I stopped playing multi-player online video games where the user that has the most expensive hardware, the fastest internet and the best cheating software always wins. If I want to make myself feel bad, I will play...
  9. product number needed from Free Win 10 download yrs ago. Need to re activate?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product number needed from Free Win 10 download yrs ago. Need to re activate?: I downloaded free win 10 pro a while ago when MS offered it. HD crashed and have no product key to re-activate. How do I get a product number?...
  10. Can't detect my (good) gpu

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't detect my (good) gpu: Hello, so 2 days ago i instantly downloaded win10, when it was finished i started checkong my stuff if everything when alright. Everything was ok but when i wanted to play a game i had very low fps, i discovered that my main gpu couldn't be detected, the only gpu that it...