Windows 10: Good Info. / Archive probs.

Discus and support Good Info. / Archive probs. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To Ken Blake, This is not a question but to say a big thankyou on your clipboard answer and Ctrl + V. I had lost an email and then sent it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarryButtery, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Good Info. / Archive probs.

To Ken Blake,

This is not a question but to say a big thankyou on your clipboard answer and Ctrl + V. I had lost an email and then sent it to the clipboard and couldn't find that.!

A Question. Windows 10. If I archive an email , how do I find it again. What's the best way to keep emails?

:)

BarryButtery, Sep 5, 2018
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Sep 5, 2018
  3. WillyConq Win User
    No archive ability.

I tried all suggestions to no avail, then gave up and switched to Mailbird, which works brilliantly.

WillyConq, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Good Info. / Archive probs.

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Good Info. / Archive probs.

1. Good Info. / Archive probs. - Similar Threads - Info Archive probs

2. sound probs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound probs: start a video and get sound for about 1 second and then silence for 5 to 6 seconds then the video pauses for bout half a second and then it works fine,why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-probs/877d7bab-2759-4407-84b5-45a1ac6b6c65
  3. laptop probs

laptop probs: Hey everyone! Im currently using my laptop and start tab keeps popping up so it means that my windows key is stuck keeps getting pressed even though im not pressing at all!! Please help me with this one because it really frustrates me...
  4. cpu prob

cpu prob: hi my cpu is not stable i checked task manager it showed me 60-100% cpu how to fix it please + the pc is becoming slower and slower 159509
  5. hdd probs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hdd probs: i have 2 external usb hdds connected after update drive k becomes drive l and vice versa remove either and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdd-probs/1f5fc101-371d-4294-9d3f-f848c5a0a505
  6. Probs opening docs

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Probs opening docs: Hi all, I have an issue that I'm hoping someone may be able to help with. I have recently purchase a new laptop with Win 10 installed and I want to use Office 7 for which I have my original disc and activation code. I have installed it with no problems but when I want to...
  7. Ram prob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram prob: So the prob is that i have 4gb ram on the pc &when i lunch a game and the go to desktop and open task manager i see that the game is using about 1800 mb and shows that 96%of my ram is in use the issue is that i have 4g. Which means 4000 mb. Of ram even thought some times...
  8. Nvidia probs

Nvidia probs: trying to get media streaming working on Think Pad, changed something and now can't see second monitor. Seems like something to do with Nvidia modes.mething in Nvidea https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-probs/49229602-7341-4c2e-9e19-0257fedc8a76
  9. archive

in Browsers and Email
    archive: *cry Please help an old man, i have G-MAIL how do i put my mail to archive, i have been dragging and drop to put in my folders but when i go to them the folder is there but nothing inside , i was told the best thing is archive them , I have an archive icon on my hotmail mail...
  10. Big prob

in Windows 10 Support
    Big prob: I have a y510p from Lenovo and recently upgraded to win 10. Now Everything looks distorted(well mostly apps) and cannot play any game properly. AND yes i upgraded the Nvidia drivers but no luck. For eg. Worms Ultimate Mayhem is a little zoomed in and cropped. Most Games don't...