Windows 10: Good Info. / Archive probs.

Discus and support Good Info. / Archive probs. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; To Ken Blake, This is not a question but to say a big thankyou on your clipboard answer and Ctrl + V. I had lost an email and then sent it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BarryButtery, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Good Info. / Archive probs.

To Ken Blake,

This is not a question but to say a big thankyou on your clipboard answer and Ctrl + V. I had lost an email and then sent it to the clipboard and couldn't find that.!

A Question. Windows 10. If I archive an email , how do I find it again. What's the best way to keep emails?

:)

BarryButtery, Sep 5, 2018
  2. theonedub Win User

GPUz Incorrect Info GF117

I've got the GT620M in a Zenbook and the newest version of GPUz has it listed as a 40nm part whereas all other info on the web suggests its 28nm. Can you investigate, W1z?

Thanks

theonedub, Sep 5, 2018
  3. WillyConq Win User
    No archive ability.

I tried all suggestions to no avail, then gave up and switched to Mailbird, which works brilliantly.

WillyConq, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Good Info. / Archive probs.

Archived mails are missing in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi John,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Follow the Steps below and check.

Step 1: Check the sync settings in Mail app.

• Open Mail app and Hoover mouse point on top.
    • Next to Search icon you can seen Sync this View.
    • Click on the icon and let it Sync.
    • Close and reopen Mail app and check Archived mails.

If issue persist follow next Step.

Step 2: Run the Windows App Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know if you are able to find Archive files in Mail app. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

Good Info. / Archive probs.

1. Good Info. / Archive probs. - Similar Threads - Info Archive probs

2. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  3. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.: Hello, i have a question. I have a trojan named: "Trojan:Win32/Bearfoos.B!ml". It's in qurantiane, but it doesn't exist, i think. I navigated a lot by using a lot of other posts. But i also don't know how to navigate to it. I mostly just paste the file name though. I also ran...
  4. I don't know a good title, but trojan prob i think.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Editing probs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Editing probs: I have edited a video of 14 + minuted in clip champ and exported. Now I would like to add some more scenes,overlays and intro outro etc. As the time line does not stretch frame by frame, I cannot add these scenes in to the exact place where I would like to have it .* Changed...
  6. probs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  7. probs

probs: why after all these years are u saying my windows is counterfit i purchased the comp and windows at store down loaded myself dont have the box anymore 25 years ago should i change to apple cant get a direct contact with the REAL microsoft will change comp and server I wantb a...
  8. Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good?: Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-xp-downloads-in-archiveorginternet/b105e9be-2278-4e64-b525-4693e129a0d0
  9. Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good?

Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good?: Are Windows XP downloads in "archive.org/internet archive" any good? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-xp-downloads-in-archiveorginternet/b105e9be-2278-4e64-b525-4693e129a0d0
  10. Ram prob

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ram prob: So the prob is that i have 4gb ram on the pc &when i lunch a game and the go to desktop and open task manager i see that the game is using about 1800 mb and shows that 96%of my ram is in use the issue is that i have 4g. Which means 4000 mb. Of ram even thought some times...