Windows 10: Good Job! Windows UI Team.

Discus and support Good Job! Windows UI Team. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Im_Special [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dws8yu/good_job_windows_ui_team/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Im_Special, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Good Job! Windows UI Team.

/u/Im_Special, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Nov 15, 2019
  3. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Good Job! Windows UI Team.

MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi,

I have the San Diego Padres day results in the Favorite section at the top of the app despite the team is not in My Team List.

I tried to reinstall the app, add and remove the team and even the MLB as sport from My team but nothing changes, the Padres are always on top....

This happens on all my devices, on windows phone and windows 10.

any suggestion?

MarioRomano, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Good Job! Windows UI Team.

1. Good Job! Windows UI Team. - Similar Threads - Job Team

2. [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.: Hello, I need help with a few items following the conversion of my system disk from MBR to GPT. Due to the amount of partitions on my MBR disk, I had to delete the recovery partition. I made sure to run reagentc /disable first, and I confirmed the winre.wim is in my...
  3. [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.: Hello, I need help with a few items following the conversion of my system disk from MBR to GPT. Due to the amount of partitions on my MBR disk, I had to delete the recovery partition. I made sure to run reagentc /disable first, and I confirmed the winre.wim is in my...
  4. [REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 2]; Unable to reinstate winre.wim after MBR2GPT job.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  6. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...: Hello, I have Windows 10 Enterprise which I did not realize there was such a difference to upgrade. But in a few posts, I saw I have to go through a bunch of steps to get Windows Pro 11. can someone please help me understand how to do this? I have to have Windows Pro 11 for...
  7. can I upgrade windows 10 enterprise to windows 11 pro? if so how? please help new job...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...: by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it from shortcuts in game center settings but it doesnt work what should i do?...
  9. by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...

by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it...: by worng i replaced ctrl+c job from copy to open a game center and i tried to change it from shortcuts in game center settings but it doesnt work what should i do?...
  10. Good Job! Windows UI Team.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Good Job! Windows UI Team.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Im_Special [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dws8yu/good_job_windows_ui_team/